Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Don't fall in love with your brain He Yunbai! ...

    He Yunbai stayed at Wang Qingqing's house that night.

    Wang Qingqing has to take a beauty sleep every day, but He Yunbai listens to her steady breathing in the room, and doesn't feel sleepy at all.

    I had to go to another room and turn on the TV to watch the late night news. She turned the TV to silent, but a little light and pictures in the dark made her feel less lonely.

    He Yunbai threw the file on the table, and forced himself to read something on the small sofa opposite the TV.

    The TV is broadcasting Rock star news.

    There is a time difference between Star R and the Imperial City. In the middle of the night in the Imperial Capital, the sky is already bright.

    The reporter was reporting the recent nuclear beast crisis on Star R, and a line of big characters was displayed on the news page—

    [The former part of the Tianqi Army appeared in the nuclear pollution center to hunt down nuclear beasts, and thousands of residents escaped from death]

    He Yunbai's eyes were originally wandering, But when this line of words appeared in front of her eyes, she was shocked and sat up immediately.

    She turned up the volume of the TV, and the male host was in the ruins after the war, and the steady report sounded in her ears:

    "After the leader of the Heavenly Cavalry was imprisoned many years ago, the Heavenly Cavalry had disappeared..."

    "However, just Today, hundreds of Celestial Knights wearing brass-colored exoskeleton suits showed up and plundered and killed the nuclear beasts that have frequently harassed the residents recently."

    "The nuclear beast crisis has not been properly handled since the nuclear pollution incident, Residents of Star R are very worried, the appearance of the Celestial Cavalry this time may become a great hope for the elimination of nuclear beasts."

    "Some people speculate that the leader of the Celestial Cavalry may be released early because of this incident, but we have not received accurate information... "

    He Yunbai sat in the darkness, the light from the TV projected on her face. At this moment, she made a decision.

    ...

    Early the next morning, when Wang Qingqing got up, he found that He Yunbai was no longer there.

    On the table in the dining room was the breakfast that He Yunbai bought back, and there was also a note left behind:

    【Thank you, old iron, for your hospitality these days! I slipped first! 】

    Wang Qingqing couldn't help laughing, seeing He Yunbai's tone, she should have found a solution to the things that bothered her these days.

    He Yunbai was at the gate of the Affiliated Hospital of Imperial University at this time, and had just met Dr. Su who checked Chu Yan's pheromone problem last time.

    She remembered the information she saw on scrolls and computer records yesterday——

    Twenty years ago, Dr. Su was a medical student with little education. home physician assistant.

    At that time, Chu Linshan had not participated in the general election and was just an ordinary high-level military official.

    Afterwards, Dr. Su inexplicably rose through the ranks of the Chu family. Later, through the introduction of Chu Linshan, he entered the Affiliated Hospital of Imperial University and became the chief physician.