Chapter 51

Chapter 51 "You really don't want to sleep today...

    After He Yunbai and Chu Yan returned to the chief's mansion, they finally saw Chu Feng who had been busy all along.

    Chu Yan's physical condition is extremely poor now, and he was almost exhausted after going out, so he just held onto He Yunbai's hand forcefully.

    He finally waited for his sister and understood her intentions. Now he is even more attached to her than before, and he doesn't want to be separated from her for a moment.

    Chu Feng was dressed in a sharp suit, and went up to say hello to He Yunbai. Seeing his younger brother looking so useless, he gave him a helpless look—

    "Go upstairs to rest, He Yunbai and I have something to talk about."

    Chu Yan At this moment, only He Yunbai is in his eyes, how can he pretend to be his brother, and he holds the hands of the people around him even tighter.

    "Sister..." He called her softly.

    "What do you look like? Stop making trouble." Chu Feng frowned, showing the majesty of the superior, completely ignoring his younger brother's appearance. He and He Yunbai hadn't seen each other for a long time, and he always felt that the other party was still the cold and neat woman from before, and even worried that Chu Yan's moaning would make her feel disturbed.

    However, He Yunbai only followed suit.

    "Why are you so angry with him?" She gave Chu Feng a strange look, "Xiaoyan is not in good health, of course he wants me to accompany him."

    Chu Feng: ...?

    He Yunbai called the housekeeper and asked him to send Chu Yan back to the room for injection. She bent down with an extremely gentle expression, "I'll go to accompany you soon."

    Chu Yan obediently let go of her hand, of course he listened to her, and now he would obey whatever He Yunbai told him.

    Chu Feng stood aside, his face was calm and expressionless, but in his heart he was dumbfounded.

    He had no doubt at all, with Chu Yan being eaten to death, even if He Yunbai asked him to jump from the window at this moment, he would do so without asking why.

    And...why is it that this is his house, but he seems like an outsider? !

    Of course, Chu Feng wouldn't really tell He Yunbai about such an inner drama that didn't fit the character.

    After the butler sent Chu Yan upstairs, he began to talk about serious matters with He Yunbai.

    "So...you plan to stay in the imperial capital forever? With Xiaoyan?"

    He Yunbai was sitting on the sofa, drinking a cup of hot water. She gently blew away the mist from the rim of the cup, pondered for a moment, Only then replied:

    "Until Xiaoyan's health improves, I will stay in the imperial capital."

    She smiled, knowing Chu Feng's concerns, "You don't have to worry about the gossip from Star R, I have resigned and fled long ago. Now I am a free person, and no one cares about me."

    Hearing what she said, Chu Feng was relieved. He also knew that He Yunbai had resigned from his post, but he didn't expect that she would break away from the army so quickly, without delay at all. Before, Chu Feng was worried that He Yunbai would stay in the imperial capital due to his high authority in the R star position, and there would be no one to deal with the affairs there, which would cause unnecessary speculation and affect the relationship between the two stars.