Chapter 49

Chapter 49 "Fool."

    He Yunbai did not answer immediately, but slightly moved his eyes away.

    "... After asking me so many questions, I want to ask you one too." He Yunbai slowly approached him, and Chu Yan's face was enlarged in front of her. He originally held her wrist, but He Yunbai stretched out his hand and clasped it back. Her beautiful eyes looked into the depths of his soul.

    "Transplant surgery...why do you do such a thing?" Her voice was very soft, as if she was sighing, "If you do this, it is tantamount to destroying your own future. You have put in so much effort to enter the army."

    Chu Yan watched intently Looking at He Yunbai in front of him, he was obsessed with her eyes at the moment. He spoke with an extremely pious tone:

    "How can those things be more important than you."

    "I...I know I was wrong." He lowered his eyes to cover up the surging emotions in his heart, "I know that no matter what kind of compensation it is, it's too late , You don’t need me anymore.”

    “Then, can you let a part of my body stay with you?”

    Chu Yan said this after deliberating, his eyes fluttering, stained with deep obsession.

    He Yunbai was silent.

    Even a moment of silence caused great panic in Chu Yan's heart. This...isn't it okay? He didn't dare to ask for her love any more, and he didn't want to keep He Yunbai because of this. She has her own world, but he is not important.

    He Yunbai thought, she should be angry. If she has no attachment to Chu Yan at this moment, but he has become a donor without her permission, now that she knows it, it would be too heartless and ungrateful not to stay with him. In such a situation, she was forced to be tied to Chu Yan, and neither of them would be happy.

    But now, she doesn't feel any anger at all.

    There is only endless love and sorrow that touches the bottom of my heart.

    The boy looked at her with the same enthusiasm and infatuation as before. Even if she is a cold-hearted person, she can still feel it -

    he really has a lot of love for her.

    He Yunbai didn't want to recall all the past, she was so close to Chu Yan at this moment, so she pressed his forehead against his instinct, and the sweet milk-flavored pheromone breath around Chu Yan was captured by her again.

    "...idiot." She scolded him.

    "If I knew you were the donor at the time, I would never have agreed to the transplant operation."

    She has tasted the pain of sensory nerve damage, so she can imagine how painful the removal operation would be.

    He Yunbai's temperature was instantly felt by him, and her voice rang in his ears. Chu Yan's pupils dilated, he couldn't believe that what happened at this moment was real.

    "Sister..." He called her tentatively, and said, "I am willing to hurt for you."

    "I am willing to give everything to go back to that time, and then go with you regardless."

    "Even if Chu Linshan wants to stop, I will stop In front of you, I will not let anyone who wants to hurt you approach."

    Chu Yan rehearsed such a plot countless times in his mind. At that time, He Yunbai had no relatives or reasons in the imperial capital, and he didn't have many friends. Chu Yan realized later how special he was to He Yunbai. But in the end, it was he who finally betrayed her and showed her the fatal knife.

Her Milk-flavored Omega [Female A Male O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara