Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Her black hair is cool, hanging on his chest...

    When He Yunbai put on his crumpled shirt and trousers and rushed out of the hotel, he saw the little mount she had parked in the garden outside last night.

    In the interstellar era, people's means of transportation have already driven from flat ground to low altitudes, but He Yunbai still can't afford a low-altitude flying car. All she has is a small personal pilot that was remodeled from an old mecha, and it will make a boom when it is turned on. Booming sound. Wang Qingqing often ridiculed it as a "small tractor".

    But the "little tractor" is quite reliable at critical moments. It is nimble and agile because of its small size. He Yunbai rode it all the way in Imperial University.

    Imperial City University has a vast territory, with a total of more than a hundred colleges. He Yunbai glanced at his watch and found that there was no time to go back to the dormitory to change his training clothes, so he had to rush directly to the training base.

    It takes almost the entire campus to go from the university hotel to the training base. Fortunately, it is early and there are only a few pollution cleaning vehicles floating on the campus.

    He Yunbai arrived at the training base unimpeded. She was out of breath and didn't have time to brake, so she drove the driver directly into the crowd that was queuing up.

    "Damn it, ahem..." The commander knew who it was when he saw the pilot, "tmd He Yunbai, it's fine if you're late, and you don't have to stop properly!"

    "Wrong, wrong." He Yunbai said honestly The driver stopped in the corner, then quickly ran into the team, and gave a military salute, "Report! He Yunbai, Class 3, Imperial University Mecha, is on the line!" The

    commander's name is Li Lan, who is in his early thirties and is short in stature. , a male alpha with a fleshy body. He and He Yunbai were old acquaintances, and they fought together before, so they didn't make things difficult for her, but just waved her in disgust to let her join the team.

    "Brother Li, isn't this fair," someone in the line said, "He Yunbai is late, is there no punishment?" The

    originally quiet group of people suddenly started to rustle.

    He Yunbai guessed who it was. Because the Imperial University has the widest training ground and the best equipment, all the mecha students in the Imperial City come here to train. From the very beginning of the training, a male alpha from another school has been at odds with her, but to be honest, she doesn’t even remember it. The person's name.

    In order to calm things down, she had no choice but to take a step forward, "Sorry, I was delayed by something before I set off, and I will never do it again. Please handle it with the commander."

    Li Lan gave her the steps and asked her to repair the mecha after training. Light punishment.     The man

    in the team seemed to be still unconvinced, and snorted, "Women are troublesome.

    "

Time can say anything:

    "He Yunbai is still a second lieutenant personally appointed by the chief. What are you? You can't listen to her when you go to the battlefield?"

    "They are all alphas and discriminate against men and women?"

    "Zhao Zichen, Why do you look down on women so much, let's fight in the mechs later!"

    He Yunbai knew his name this time.

    "What's the noise, what's the noise!" Li Lan blew several whistles before the team returned to silence.