Chapter 1

Chapter 1, Princess Yunxu of the Empire

A dilapidated interstellar battleship stumbled into the Rose Nebula. The tail of the warship caught fire, and then collided with the flammable gas in the atmosphere of the nebula, falling crookedly like a meteor.

"Alarm! Alarm! The control system has failed, and the hull is about to crash!" The cold and rapid mechanical sound echoed through the hull, and after a while of jolts, the black rock formations of this planet on the edge of the Milky Way could be clearly seen in the field of vision.

The battleship was rapidly approaching the ground, however, the girl driving the battleship was still firmly holding the malfunctioning joystick, with an indifferent expression, completely unmoved.

A burst of snowflakes flashed on the one-meter-high military display screen in front of him, and then it became clear again, with the words that the enemy commander requested communication appeared on it.

The girl glanced at the monitoring map on the upper right. The little red dot representing the enemy's main fleet was tightly attached to the back of her dilapidated battleship like a wolf smelling blood.

"Turn on." The girl ordered in a cold voice, and then the screen went black, and the face of the enemy coach appeared on the screen.

"Good job, General Ilia." Before anyone could speak, the girl mocked with a cold face. The closer she got to the ground, the more alarms flashed in the battleship, and the red light reflected her face in a cloudy and uncertain way.

The man on the opposite side is her most difficult opponent and also the most powerful enemy of the entire Galactic Empire.

In the year 362 of the star calendar, the federal system during the period of human exploration of the stars was abolished, the Galactic Empire was established, and the remnants who supported the federal system were expelled to the Large Magellanic Cloud outside the Milky Way. The Federation of Great Voyages against the Empire.

Ilia is the sixteenth general of the federation. Since he took office, the federation has gradually shown signs of revival, and it has been able to faintly compete with the empire.

At this moment, the bust of the man clearly appeared on the screen. He was wearing a black federal military uniform, which was in stark contrast to the embarrassed girl.

The blue-lighted smart brain-connector blocked most of his face like a blindfold. It was the technology of the Federation. Wearing it, the battle images could be directly displayed in the brain, and the pilot could also control the battleship through brainwaves, without even opening his mouth. Can directly convey their own voice.

"Your Highness Yunxu, you have no way out. If you surrender now, I will still have time to release the fishing net to protect your cockpit." Ilya spoke frivolously, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised. Until this man appeared, the usually calm girl's eyes finally ignited a trace of anger, she stared at that face tightly, her hands holding the joystick turned white, as if wishing to eat him raw through the screen. "No way!" she said firmly. She is the third princess of the Galaxy Empire who is honored as His Highness, and the undefeated God of War of the Starblade Empire Army. It is impossible for her to surrender! However, this time, the myth of the empire was forced to this point, the subordinates suffered countless casualties, and the main ship fled in a hurry. She was about to perish on a planet that no one cares about, and she even had to pray to her opponent to survive! Of course Yun Xu couldn't swallow this breath. The warship was still falling rapidly, its streamlined wings almost completely burned. Under the light-belt-type brain-connecting device, Ilia frowned slightly, and urged again: "His Royal Highness Yunxu, you don't have much time, don't miss the chance to survive." It has to be said that he fought Yunxu several times. This time, it has been difficult to distinguish between equals. Ilya still has some respect for strong opponents. Hearing that she is an Alpha just like himself, he would feel a little pity that such a talented general should die like this. Yi Liya paid close attention to Yun Xu's every move, but secretly hoped that she would make a decision soon. As long as she said the word surrender, he would immediately drive the fishing net, and he would definitely be able to pull her out of the fireball that couldn't see its original shape! The best rescue time was still three seconds away, Yun Xu remained unwavering, with a face of indifference to death. two seconds. The friction between the hull and the air roared, and Ilia had to slow down her flight speed. one second. Yun Xu still didn't look back, Ilia pursed her thin lips tightly, and brazenly ordered to bomb the main ship of the empire! Strip the cockpit! Forcibly capture the enemy leader! He couldn't bear it.