Chapter 26

Chapter 26, Sticker

    If he hadn't been so easy to soften his heart, he wouldn't have fallen into his own hands in the first place. Yun Xuxin said that he sent Ilya back to the Federation, did any accident happen after that?

    She really wanted to ask what happened back then, but at this moment, Yun Xu looked at Luo Yi's drooping eyelashes, and didn't want him to remember. Maybe,? Teach him to get rid of this problem of overflowing sympathy first.

    With her fingertips retracted, Yun Xu pinched Luo Yi's wrist. Under the slightly surprised gaze of the other party, she pulled him towards her, and bit his earlobe with her head tilted.

    A slight stabbing pain hit,? Roy trembled, half of his body was suspended in the air, his waist became weak involuntarily, his earlobe was pressed against the tip of his soft lips, as if pierced by a small electric current, he stretched out his hand in a panic, ?The joystick was accidentally moved, and the mecha suddenly fell to Yunxu's side.

    "Ah!" Roy subconsciously cried out, his weightless body almost fell into Yunxu's arms, but just when he was about to throw Yunxu down, an opposite force suddenly lifted him up, and the security system automatically Popped out the strong soft glue, accurately grabbed Roy's waist and limbs, sucked him like an octopus tentacles and half-suspended him.

    Yunxu didn't miss the distress that flashed across Roy's face, and pushed back the joystick in time to throw Roy back to the passenger seat.

    "Let me go." Roy frowned. At this time, he was glued to his seat with sticky glue, like a bug that accidentally bumped into a spider web. When he fell back to the seat, he subconsciously curled up, and his hands were forced to stick to the seat. On the back, the two long legs are also supported on the seat with no place to rest.

    Seeing this, Yunxu boldly unlocked her safety system. She adjusted the direction of the co-pilot seat so that the chair containing Roy fell slightly towards her. Roy blushed suddenly, because of this posture, he It's like opening your body to Yunxu.

    "Stop making trouble, this is on the battlefield!" Roy twisted his waist and struggled a few times. Unfortunately, Li Wen was sitting on tens of millions of wealth, and his net worth was extremely high. It was a pity for his life, and his small mech was naturally one of the best in terms of safety.

    While speaking, Yun Xu had already walked over, stepped on the soft seat with her exquisite military boots, leaned forward and looked down at him, a teasing smile appeared on her cold face: "It's exciting on the battlefield, isn't it?"

    "Yunxu..." Luo Yi didn't know how things turned out like this. He moved his Adam's apple slightly, and watched the other party leaning down. From time to time, there was a flash of fire. It was the short-sighted artillery that hit the protective cover outside the mech. , and Yun Xu seemed unaware of all this.

    That's right, for a person who can control ten small mechas at the same time, what's the point of distracting himself from strengthening a protective cover?

    Yun Xu twirled her fingertips on Roy's heaving chest, messing up his neckline in a vicious way. She lowered her voice slightly, and whispered in Roy's ear: "You just warmed my hands and threw yourself into your arms, didn't you? Didn't you mean to invite me? Why are you being reserved again now?"

    "I...I was worried about you..." The crease between Luo Yi's brows had never been opened, and he secretly exerted force with his hands glued to the back of the chair, but Still struggling, Yun Xu had already unbuttoned his two buttons, his cold fingertips slid across the skin of his chest, causing a shiver.