Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Who are you?

    "Don't..." Roy pushed her uncomfortably, but under the influence of pheromones, he was completely different from the heroic fight just now.

    The memory of being bullied by strangers before flashed up, Luo Yi turned pale, and looked at Yun Xu with a pleading look in his eyes, "Don't... your pheromones... are too choking."

    He struggled unconsciously, but was mobilized by Yunxu's breath again, a sour feeling filled his lower abdomen, he found himself surrounded by such a smell, and somewhere behind him seemed to be becoming moist and empty little by little.

    ...this damn body.

    Seeing his tense and stiff look, Yun Xu frowned slightly, and let go of the restraint on him. Once relaxed, Roy immediately curled up sideways, like a little hedgehog hiding its soft belly in a ball.

    He is too uncomfortable to adapt to this difficult state of controlling himself.

    However, Yun Xu didn't intend to let Roy go. Before he could recover, she leaned down again, put her hands on Roy's side, lowered her head and opened her mouth, and her lips almost touched his ears. "Answer me,? Why did you run away?"

    Roy snorted and shrank back.

    ...

    This is...the plot of chasing his wife thousands of miles away,? The audience in front of the screen showed a knowing smile.

    Ancient dog blood, there must be people who are good at it. So, no one seemed to remember the fear of being silenced before, and the barrage became lively again:

    [Ah, ah, the third princess rushes to the duck! ! ! 】*

    【Bullying him, making him cry! 】*

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I saw pink bubbles! ! 】*

    Roy's live broadcast room is full of people, and Li Wen made a fortune by taking advantage of it. While transferring the soaring balance in the live broadcast platform to his account, he was anxiously thinking about countermeasures. The three princesses are definitely not easy to mess with For the character, we must try our best to restore a little impression while there is still time.

    But, how to please her, it seems... She seems to be interested in this Omega.

    Thinking of this, the corner of Li Wen's mouth tickled slightly, and he pressed the arena special button.

    In the grotto, Roy curled up sideways uncomfortable, under the shadow of her body being shrouded in clouds.

    The atmosphere was very strange. Even though he was seriously injured and in pain, Roy didn't let out a snort, but at this moment, facing Yunxu's breath of absinthe, he couldn't stop his trembling nasal voice despite trying his best to suppress it.

    But Yunxu was like a cheetah, oppressing him forcefully, not allowing Roy to leave her control.

    Yun Xu seemed to be exuding coldness, and she was angry. This idea spread in Roy's muddled consciousness, which inexplicably made him a little dazed.

    Why is Yunxu angry?

    For her, the loss of 40,000 star coins should not be worth mentioning at all. He decided to leave overnight because he thought that Yun Xu would not bother looking for him who was only worth 40,000 star coins.

    But what's the situation now? She was asking herself why she ran away?

    ...Why did you run away? Thinking of the reason for running away, Roy pursed his lips, and the corners of his eyes were even more smoky, he didn't want to say.