Chapter 45

Chapter 45, Killing Machine

    "How do you know we are here?" Yun Xu remained calm, "Are you following me?"

    "Your Highness, you seem to be suspicious of me." Walking, "I did add a positioning device to your bracelet,? But this is the best way I can think of to protect your safety." In the

    dark secret room, the light ball covering He Dao slowly merged into the Yun Xu and Ji Sha are in the light around them.

    He stood still in front of Yun Xu, his blue eyes were like clear lakes, and he looked straight at her. He Dao said calmly: "I must always know your movements, whether as your friend, or your work partner."

    Friend? Work partner?

    Wen Yan Yunxu's heart seemed to be stuffed with a ball of cotton, and the stuffy feeling made her frown irritably: "He Dao,? It's not that I want to doubt you,? It's that you didn't tell me the truth. Why on earth are you targeting Luo Yi? Why do you insist that he will harm me?"

    He Dao was silent. He looked at Yun Xu fixedly. His voice was already a little hoarse and low when he opened his mouth. He answered the question: "No matter what, I will not harm you. The     voice was choked in the throat, the two were speechless for a while, He Dao raised his eyes, and touched Yun Xu's cold expression, his brows were involuntarily frowned, as if he was not used to her like this.     "Yunxu, can I... ask for a little trust from you?" He Dao lowered his head in a rare way, his voice choked up, and the hand hanging by his side grabbed the corner of his clothes, "Forgive me, I am absolutely loyal to you, But I also have my own selfishness," he quickly added, "but it will never be against you! Yunxu, I will explain some things to you when I find the right opportunity, okay?"     Yunxu's eyes tightened slightly , she was silent for a moment and did not answer He Dao's words.     She turned around and looked at Ji Sha, who had been staring at them in a daze, "How is the password cracked?     "

    The atmosphere in the secret room seemed to be frozen to freezing point, the corners of Ji Sha's mouth moved slightly, but in the end she didn't say anything, and continued to bury her head in the hanging display screen, Yun Xu also stood over.

    He Dao was left hanging aside, he looked at the backs of the two former friends and sighed heavily.

    As the minutes passed, Ji Sha cracked the password faster than expected under the pressure of silence. As the attachment popped up, the whole secret room suddenly sounded harsh sirens!

    Yun Xu and He Dao's expressions changed, and they hurriedly pulled out the laser guns they usually wear around their waists. The entire secret room vibrated, a straight crack was split from the wall panel, a blue light suddenly appeared, and there were killing robots waiting in line!     "Ji Sha, hurry up and copy the attachment!" Yun Xu said and started to move. The eyes of killing robots are their muzzles. This kind of robots are characterized by strong destructive power and strong lethality, but their actions are not flexible enough. Therefore, Yunxu must seize the opportunity!     She took the lead in firing at the robot formation in the front, and there were several deafening gunshots in a row. One shot turned into a robot that was torn apart. "Block it, the speed of action has slowed down.     The robot's counterattack also began. For a while, stray bullets flew in the small secret room, and the gunshots were more intense than firecrackers.     With a "bang", Yunxu threw a capsule out of his pocket while rolling to avoid the shooting. The thing exploded beside Ji Sha and quickly "growth" into a two-meter-high jelly. Kankan covered Ji Sha up in the dense bullets.     Ji Sha's fingers copying the file were trembling, and the thunder-like sound in her ears would often startle her. She ordered herself to focus on what was in front of her eyes and not what was going on behind her. Her only goal now was to copy the file completely. She believed that as long as Yun Xu and He Dao didn't fall down, she wouldn't be the first one to die... If it really came to that point, she had done her best.