Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Meeting the Waste Stars

    The main star of the Galactic Empire was full of excitement. After a main star year, the Starblade Empire finally returned.

    The empire specially held a celebration for this. The largest media platform, Galaxy Star.com, launched a live broadcast in several major star fields at the same time, starting from the landing of warships one after another, until the much-anticipated returning snow appeared from the sky, accompanied by a passionate and magnificent scene. Galaxy Overture, everyone's heartstrings are pulled.

    "Look! It's the flying machine of His Royal Highness the Third Princess!" The ceremony was surrounded by countless people welcoming the heroic army, and a few children crawled among the densely packed human legs, hoping to find a best viewing spot.

    A fat boy patted his chest and said, "When I grow up, I'm going to join the third princess's army, and go everywhere with her to blow up stars!"

    "Come on!" The little girl with two braids laughed at him, "Enter the army You can’t eat chicken legs.”

    “Stop arguing, my idol is coming out!” Another tall girl struggled to push through the crowd, screaming and pushing her way out.

    In the distance, Huixue landed on the grass with a roar. Against the background of the blue sky and white clouds, the disc-shaped aircraft looked like a huge shiny pearl.

    Everyone held their breath, the reporter was so excited, the 360-degree camera was aimed at the hatch, and even the emperor came to greet him in person.

    The hatch slowly opened, revealing Yun Xu's figure. She was dressed in a silver-white military uniform, simple and capable, as indifferent as if she was thousands of miles away.

    But even so, she is still the heir to the empire most supported by the people. Her outstanding military achievements are her medals. She does not need to pretend to be close to the people. In the hearts of the people, as long as she is there, the Galactic Empire will always be safe.

    "You are doing well, my child." Not far away, the lord who founded the Galactic Empire opened his arms towards her. He is now 101 years old, and he is not old in the interstellar era with a general life expectancy of 150+.

    Beside him, the eldest son Yun Li and the eldest daughter Yun Ning accompanied him. They held flower crowns in their hands, smiling and waiting for the younger sister to be promoted to a noble.

    Looking at the bustling scene in front of her, Yun Xu felt it was ridiculous. Her brothers and sisters smiled kindly and dignifiedly in front of the camera. Who knows what's going on in her heart?

    In fact, she once strayed into the chaotic flow of time and space when she was young.

    As if her soul had come out of her body, her body floated in the flowing spectrum, and countless fragments of light and shadow flowed in front of her eyes, and she saw her future in those fragments.

    At the age of 24, he defeated the Federation Legion and returned with honor, but because of this, he became the political enemy that his brothers and sisters were most wary of.

    [In the flowing light belt, the elder sister she has relied on since childhood is wearing a military uniform, leading a heavy army to crusade against her, the scourge of the empire. ]

    [The elder brother who has always doted on her also incited the people to protest against her. 】

    【She finally died of random arrows piercing her heart. 】