Chapter 42

Chapter 42, Yun Xu's Shaking

    "I must go back immediately." On the

    waste star, Yun Xu immediately started to gather the army after hearing the news. When he was anxious, He Dao stopped her.

    "Yunxu, don't forget your purpose of coming to Waste Star!" He Dao held down Yunxu's hand that intended to send the signal.

    In front of them, a huge star map was suspended in mid-air, marking the star fields of various reinforcements stationed on it, as long as Yunxu pressed the signal transmitter, these forces secretly cultivated by Yunxu would come quickly, only It takes a week to assemble a legion that can rival the entire Galactic Empire.

    This is also Yun Xu's confidence to voluntarily stay away from the main star dispute and dare to wait and see the changes.

    Seeing He Dao's serious expression, Yun Xu also gradually calmed down: "...You're right,? I was originally trying to avoid the edge, why don't we see what bargaining chips Yun Li has."

    He Dao nodded: "According to According to the news I got, the Lord King City is already struggling to resist. Before that, the royal family announced that the Lord was unwell and not suitable for participating in activities... I thought Yun Li could hold his breath, and waited for a logical next step. I didn't expect him..."     Yun Xu's face was not good, she put away the star map, and looked through the porthole to the bright star river in the sky: "Father is still trapped in the palace. Is there any antidote to Li's poison? I...I still have to send a team of soldiers to take the father out..."     "Third Princess." He Dao's voice was cold: "Don't forget how the lord treated you,? So Over the years, has he ever wanted to promote you? If he cared about you, how could he really agree to let you come to the waste planet alone? He doesn't know your plan, could it be... he would I don’t know if you come to Waste Star, it is equivalent to withdrawing from the competition for the throne!”     “Congratulations to the knife.” Yun Xu stopped him sternly.     There was anger in He Dao's eyes, and he refused to give in: "You go back to pick up people now,? It's too easy to expose yourself, would Yun Li let you go?     " What's the difference?"

    "Of course there is a difference!" He Dao is seldom so excited, and a deep crease appeared between his brows: "The difference is that the master doesn't know people clearly! Yun Li is a wolf with ambition! When the master dies, your victory over Yun Li will be the hope of all the people." Xiang!"

    Seeing that Yun Xu was still hesitant, He Dao's brows creased even deeper, and he couldn't help grabbing Yun Xu's arm: "Have you forgotten the original goal? If Yun Li didn't poison the lord, wouldn't you want to To overthrow his rule? Isn't it better not to go through your hands now?"     Yun Xu was a little blank for a while, for some reason, Roy's drunken appearance appeared in her mind, and she was standing like that at the porthole of Huixue that day On the side, looking at the star-studded starry sky, the person next to him was replaced by Roy.     Alcohol took off his vigilance as a general, and he told her his childhood without a word. It was a tragic story, but he recalled protecting his father and mother in the massacre. It is so sentimental and tender.     His parents were willing to give up their lives for him, and Roy must love his parents very much.     What was that like? The relatives support each other and dedicate everything to each other without selfishness... Yunxu feels like she is missing something, she can't experience such tenderness, born in the emperor's family, not only is there a gap between brothers and sisters, but also I can't understand what is the love from the father.     Maybe... wanting to rescue the father is just imitating other families in vain.     "I see, I will think about this matter again, He Dao, is there any clue about the investigation of the Xun Mine?" Yun Xu changed the subject, but he didn't say anything dead. This attitude made He Dao puzzled. However, he knew that Yun Xu didn't want to mention it again, so he bypassed the matter along the way.     "Returning to Your Highness, some people seized the mines privately, hoarded troops secretly, and sold them privately, which caused the national treasury to be short-lived. However, we have been in the ruined star for so long, and there seems to be only one person who can't hold back."     "You mean cloud rather?"