Chapter 48

Chapter 48, Threat

    I don't know where this group of interstellar pirates collected so many Yunxu surroundings,? But they have some economic sense. The three princesses of the empire have been developing star domains for many years, and her legends of God of War are scattered all over the Milky Way. There are countless fans in the major star domains. Therefore, the surrounding blind boxes have attracted a lot of attention as soon as they appeared on the black market.

    "I want the small one!" Someone was eager to try.

    As soon as the voice fell, a star thief guard stepped forward, and threw a palm-sized box in the corner towards the person, and the bracelet automatically collected the money. This unknown little thing was worth one hundred star coins.

    "So expensive?" The man murmured as he opened the blind box, and immediately spread the floating screen above the high platform to broadcast it to all the customers in real time. I saw a flash of white light in the box, and after a short while, a ten-centimeter-sized three-princess figurine appeared in the customer's hand, and there was a villain next to it, but the face was blank.

    The star thief who was selling at the side quickly reported on the radio: "Congratulations to this customer for getting a three-dimensional photo with the three princesses!" In the

    interstellar era, photos have developed into three-dimensional portraits,? This ultra-small "three princesses" looks immature Sentimental,? Wearing a neat court gown with a high bun, he looks like a teenager.

    The star thief introduced enthusiastically: "This group photo was taken at the celebration banquet where the three princesses led the army to defeat the Federation for the first time. I seldom agree to take pictures with others, so this price is really not expensive,? Customers, a group photo is hard to find!"

    "That's right, I don't want to spend this money, let alone you are a fan of the three princesses!"

    "I I want to buy too,? This blind box looks worth it, let me see what else is good.”

    “Is there any perfume with the pheromone flavor of the three princesses?”

    More and more customers gather here, a few light years away On the flight path leading to the Magellanic Galaxy, Yunxu sat in the cockpit and sneezed loudly.

    "Caught a cold?" He Dao asked.

    Yun Xu frowned: "It's okay."

    Huixue is heading towards the Federation at the fastest speed, but even so, it will take three sailing days. Yunxu feels strange that no trace of any aircraft was detected along the way, and monitoring shows that Roy just stole an escape pod Well, that thing can't support him to drive such a long distance. With the speed of returning to the snow, she should have caught up long ago.

    Didn't he go back to the Federation? Or... what happened on the way back to the Federation?

    Yun Xu clenched the joystick unconsciously, and his palms were slightly sweaty.

    "Be careful!" He Dao suddenly said, and then tightened the diverter on his side. Huixue was shocked, and the whole drifted out on the channel. When Yunxu recovered, he saw a medium-sized spaceship narrowly passing by them. Brushed around.

    He Dao glanced at Yun Xu worriedly: "What are you thinking? If you can't concentrate because you are too worried about Luo Yi, why not take a break and let me drive."     He said that he wanted to change the driving authority, Yunxu's mental power suddenly released, easily interrupting He Dao who wanted to take over the authority. She stared at the little red dot on the star map that was gradually moving away from Huixue, and her expression suddenly became serious: "Wait, why do I feel that the spaceship just now looks familiar?"     Yun Xu only had time to glance at the spaceship just now. The code on the tail of the spaceship, but enough: "It's Yunning."     She said firmly, while making a judgment, Yunxu turned around and sent a communication request to Yunning.     "Your Highness, aren't we going to find Luo Yi?" He Dao's expression changed slightly, but Hui Xue had already chased after the spaceship regardless.     "That's right, I just went to find Luo Yi."     Yun Xu did not forget her performance on the ruined star. At that time, Yun Ning tried to form an alliance, but he didn't save her any face. In this way, it is not surprising to do anything. If she hijacked Roy halfway, it is not impossible... You     must see clearly.     On the spaceship, Yun Ning, who was fleeing in a hurry, was taken aback by the sudden communication message. After seeing who requested the communication, her face turned pale.

    Yun Ning hurriedly retrieved the star map, and saw the huge monster chasing after him at a glance, yes, it was Yun Xu who discovered her!

    "What should I do? Now that Luo Yi is not in my hands, even if I want to threaten her, I can't do it." Yun Ning trembled involuntarily, and the communication requests for life were usually uninterrupted. Looking at the star map, she was already about to be caught up!

    At the right time, an instant message from Yunxu sounded in the cabin: "Connect to     the

    communication, I have something to ask you."     "

    Hurry up, I won't be polite if you run away again!

    " The last countdown message sounded, along with Yunxu's merciless missiles.     "Ah!" Yun Ning screamed, the spaceship seemed to be hit by the tail, and the entire cabin was shaken.     Yun Xu... Yun Xu is serious! Realizing this, the blood on Yun Ning's face faded, and he managed to get away from the star thief, but it was so unlucky to run into Yun Xu! Could it be that she is doomed today?     Before leaving, He Dao's words flashed in her mind. He said that Luo Yi was Yun Xu's only weakness...     Seeing that the artillery fire became more intense, Yun Ning gritted her teeth and said in her heart that there was no other way. She wants to bet that Yunxu really values ​​Luoyi more than anything else!     [Establish communication. ]     Yun Ning restrained his trembling and ordered to the spacecraft intelligent system.     The screen in front of Huixue's cockpit flickered, and Yun Ning's face soon appeared. Yun Xu's eyes were full of coldness, and he asked straight away: "Military waterways have omitted many checkpoints to ensure speed, but private spaceships are not allowed to enter. Are you here to avoid some kind of censorship?"     On the screen, Yun Ning sneered: "Third Sister, I know what you want to ask. Don't you just want to know if I kidnapped Roy? Let me tell you, it's me."     What? Yunxu's heart beat unconsciously, she clenched the joystick tightly, her knuckles turned white: "Where is he?"

    "Hahahaha!" Yun Ning laughed arrogantly, and the camera turned to the open space behind the cockpit. Yun Ning's voice was like a cold poisonous snake: "Here."

    "Loy!" Yun Xu could no longer maintain his composure Even though the image on the screen was not clear enough, she could still see that in the dark corner of the Yunning spacecraft, Roy's hands were tied behind his back, his mouth was gagged, and there seemed to be tears in his eyes.

    "How dare you..." Yun Xu's mood fluctuated, and his hand was so strong that he almost broke the joystick, "Yun Ning, I will definitely make you regret living in this world!" On the

    spaceship, Yun Ning's hand hanging by his side tightly Hold on, it's not Roy behind her at all, but a full-length photo that she intercepted and printed from the spaceship surveillance, which is just Roy from a few hours ago.

    Originally, she gave it a go without any hope, but she didn't expect that she would win the bet.

    Yun Xu really cared about Luo Yi more than she imagined, even though she said harshly, but... Ever since Yun Ning showed Luo Yi's photo to her, the missile bombing without money has been silent gone.

    The tense heartbeat gradually calmed down, and the corners of Yun Ning's mouth curled up: "Let me leave safely, otherwise, I will definitely not let your Omega live well before you kill me."

    "Yun Xu, you don't want to watch him die with your own eyes ." drop it?"