Chapter 22

Chapter 22, A Verification

    In the medical room, the young man transformed into a black-backed dog has been placed in the treatment cabin. He has a hideous wound on his waist and abdomen, which is where he was most seriously injured. Compared with the dose of the anesthesia gun, it can be ignored. Regardless,? He should have been in a coma due to hemorrhagic shock.

    Ruo Ke squatted beside the young man, staring at him listlessly, the young man's hand was hanging down from the side of the treatment cabin, Ruo Ke leaned over it carefully, and put his cheek against it.

    "How is he?" Yun Xu's voice came from the door, Ruo Ke looked back, and saw that she was asking the doctors and nurses at the side with a cold face. Seeing this,? Ruok immediately pricked up his ears to eavesdrop.

    The medical staff transferred the test results to Yun Xu, saying that everything was normal and his life would not be in danger.

    Yun Xu glanced at the young man, and continued to ask: "Can you check his gender?"

    "This..." The medical staff seemed to be stunned for a moment: "It is obviously an Omega."

    It is indeed obvious,? Even Yunxu could smell the sweet fragrance in the air,? But...Lin Yin is not an Omega. Yun Xu frowned slightly. She has been focusing on the empire now. It seems that she has ignored her old opponent for too long. What happened to the Federation?

    "Master..." Ruo Ke snuggled up to Yun Xu's side, with red eyes and said, "When will brother wake up?"

    "Don't worry, I will make him fine." Like a consolation,? More like an order, she looked at Ruo Ke,? The little guy looked nothing like the angular Lin Yin, "Is he your brother? What's his name?"

    Ruo Ke But he answered categorically: "Yes, we have been together all the time,? His name is Ruofeng, and my brother is very kind to me."

    "You have been with him since you were born?"

    "Well... no." If But as he spoke, there was a trace of timidity in his eyes: "I have been kept in a cage since I was born, and my brother is in another cage. We will always be put together for exhibitions, and many people will reach into the cage to touch it. us."

    Ruo Ke couldn't help trembling while talking, Yun Xu interrupted his memory: "Don't think about the past, I'll ask you one last question, how old are you?"

    "Hmm..." Ruo Ke seemed a little confused about this question, he blinked his eyes, and said uncertainly, "I'm fifteen, my brother said I was fifteen, and I'm a brave kid."

    "Good boy. "Yun Xu said and rubbed Ruo Ke's head. At the same time, the young man named Ruo Feng who was wearing Lin Yin's name tag was also pushed out of the treatment cabin. Yun Xu pulled Ruo Ke and helped him Sit on the edge of the bed.

    "Master, I'm here to guard my brother." Ruo Ke said, curling up into a small ball by Ruo Feng's hands.

    Yun Xu nodded and said nothing.

    The human-remodeling experiment that started fifteen years ago, the remodeled person who is suspected of being the coach of the league on the exile, and Roy, who is so similar to the old man but insists that he has lost his memory.

    Yun Xu's eyes were dark, thinking about the connection behind these events, suddenly, there was a small sound at the door, she looked back, and saw a piece of clothing where someone was running away.

    ...

    "What are you running for?" Yun Xu caught up with Luo Yi who was squatting by the wall at the corner of the stairs. Suo saw his pained eyes.