Chapter 50

Chapter 50, Roy's gift

    Roy didn't seem to have seen Yunxu look so angry. He was sitting in the passenger seat, wearing Yunxu's military uniform jacket, and his whole body was filled with a faint absinthe smell, which made him feel safe.

    Through the combat surveillance screen, one can see the flames igniting at the night crossroads,? Gradually connected and burned into a sea of ​​flames,? This place that brought him humiliation was reduced to ashes. Luo Yi stared blankly at Yun Xu's life-and-death struggle against this star field, and suddenly realized that she was angry for me.

    "How do you know I'm here?"

    "You're missing,? I met Yun Ning on the way to find you."

    "Did you come to find me alone?"

    "...Well."

    Yun Xu was silent for a while,? No Tell him that He Dao killed Yun Ning without hesitation. Just now, on the way to the Caribbean star field,? She had already parted ways with He Dao, and Yun Xu still didn't understand why He Dao became like this? He was breaking down his trust in him bit by bit.

    There was a little tiredness in Yunxu's eyes. She looked at Luo Yi and cheered up: "Don't ask, you are very weak now, go to the medical cabin first."

    "Wait..."

    Luo Yi was pulled by Yun Xu He raised his arms, and his legs were indeed a little weak at this moment, but he felt that the problem did not lie in whether his body was weak or not.

    The glands at the back of the neck were throbbing hotly, he had been holding back just now, but now, Yun Xu's warm hand rests on the inside of his arm, and there are pheromones close at hand... Roy snorted uncontrollably,? He gritted his teeth restrainedly again.

    "What's the matter?" Yunxu paused, and put his palm on the back of Roy's neck, his tentacles were burning hot, "Your pheromones are a little out of order? Doesn't the mark I gave you work?"     It's okay to be patient . , but being touched by her like this, Roy leaned towards her involuntarily, his eyes were reddish, and he shook his head: "I found that after being marked by you, I can use your mental power."     "What?" Yun Xu Wenyan was also stunned.

    She had never heard of such a thing. Alpha's mental power could be transferred through marking. Could this be the effect of Roy's transformation?

    Roy's hot body was almost leaning against Yunxu, his face was getting redder and the corners of his eyes were foggy: "At the shuttle station, I was surrounded by them, and I drove you to stay with me in a hurry. The spiritual power in the body... Fortunately, you marked me before, I'm sorry, I shouldn't... misunderstand you."

    Luo Yi looked into Yunxu's eyes: "Actually, you agree with my ability, I can go to the Federation alone , right?"

    Even though Roy has an irrepressible pheromone smell all over his body, even though he is forced by lust and his eyes are watery, but when he mentions the word back to the Federation, his whole body will naturally There was a sharp breath. Pale skin is a characteristic of the space army, and those eyes that are always blocked by the brain receiver are looking at Yunxu expectantly.

    ... He belongs to space, Yunxu was watched by him, and he could not help but imagine the appearance of the man in front of him wearing a federal uniform and driving a battleship.

    She felt her heart surging for no reason, whether it was Ilya who was galloping on the battlefield, or Luo Yi who was exuding the tempting peach smell at this time, they were all hers.