Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Transformed Alpha

    The cold and damp Blackhawk Prison is built on a high cliff like an eagle's nest. Here is the strongest iron wall in the entire federation, as well as the most brutal and inhumane punishment in the entire federation.

    Electric shock room, freezer room, human body laboratory... a variety of torture methods make this eerie hell full of screams all the time.

    Accompanied by his personal guards, Hughton walked into this deadly place with disgust. He passed by one severe punishment cell after another, and saw one prisoner after another tortured until he was out of shape. His desire was almost revealed from the corner of his trembling mouth, he couldn't wait to see Ilia's miserable appearance.

    That is his thorn in the flesh. A person who climbs to a high position by his own strength will only show his incompetence, and an upright and uncompromising person in power will only become an obstacle in his official career. For such hidden dangers, he naturally wants to Remove it as soon as possible.

    However, it seemed that he was disappointed.

    In the deepest part of the Black Eagle Prison, Ilia's cell was silent. When Hughton walked in, he saw Ilia sitting on the torture chair with his eyes closed. His hands were folded behind the chair, and his military uniform was already stained with blood. Soaked and messy, but he didn't show any weakness or pain, and only slowly opened his eyes when he heard the movement.

    "You still refuse to explain," Hughton said. In fact, he had expected such a result. Ilya was an excellent Alpha officer, and he must have undergone training on punishment when he was in the military academy, and ordinary punishments were not enough to make him bow his head.     "Report sir." A torturer walked out of the control console and reported to Hughton: "It has been three days since Ilia was imprisoned in the Black Hawk Prison. During this period, we took turns using all the punishment measures in the torture chamber. Including using strong light every night and not allowing him to sleep and rest, but Ilya didn't say a word and refused to admit the crime of colluding with the empire. From the beginning to the end, he only had one request, which was to meet Commander Lin Yin. "     Really?" Hugh looked at Ilia with a sneer, with a strange expression and a sarcastic tone, "I didn't expect you to be so innocent. Do you think I will let you see Lin Yin at this point?"

    Ilya also looked at Hughton. His eyes were red and bloodshot from exhaustion, but his eyes were deep. Being stared at by such a pair of eyes, it seemed as if he could be seen directly into the bone marrow.

    Hughton's expression froze, and he ordered the guards and torturers: "You all go out, I want to talk to General Ilia alone."

    "Yes."

    Soon, only the two of them were left in the execution room.

    The air was chilly, and Ilya was tied to the torture chair, looking at the secretary-general in front of him, his gaze was neither humble nor overbearing.

    "Hughton, there are officials like you in the Federation, and they have been corrupted by moths from the inside." He said lightly, "You have forgotten the original intention of the Federation. This is not a world of dictators. You can erase me today. For all the achievements you made, label me a traitor and spy, but one day, you will be overthrown by the free people, and you will be nailed to the pillar of shame in history!"

    "Freedom?" Hughton flicked the bullet disdainfully Finger, "Heh, the Federation is very free, but it's only going to be beaten by the Galactic Empire. Didn't you also lose?"     He paced around Ilia, looked around the cramped prison, and finally put his hands on the Yi Liya leaned over his ear and said earnestly, "You, Lin Yin, people in your faction are bound by the word freedom, just like being trapped in this small prison. Here, I have ambitions but have nowhere to show them."     He opened his palms, clasped Ilia's slender neck, and slowly tightened it: "Look, what's the use of freedom? Power is true freedom!"     Ilia Following his movements, he raised his head slightly and frowned, and he heard Hughton buzzing in his ear like a fly.     "Anyway, we've come to this stage, why don't we show you the grand plan of the future federation."     There was a flash of light in the dim prison, and a virtual screen appeared in mid-air, and pictures appeared in Ilia's dim vision.     A few key words broke into his mind, making him vigilant: "Body modification? Memory cleansing? Cough cough... Hughton, what exactly do you want to do?"