Chapter 35

Chapter 35, Ilya

    Yun Xu is a person who does not play cards according to common sense,? In other words, she is too freewheeling and unwilling to be bound by any old rules.

    Before that, Ilya never thought that Alpha could also mark Alpha,? But... that shouldn't be considered marking,? It just imitated the behavior between the opposite sex.

    He understood what Yun Xu meant. Now that he is forced into estrus by drugs, he may die of dehydration if he is not released, but there is no one else here, let alone Omega. The only reasonable way is to weaken the effect of the drugs.

    That is to distribute a little of the medicine in his glands to other places...a little to Yunxu.

    "No." Hearing this, Ilya wrapped the quilt more tightly. Looking at the fearless girl in front of him, he felt that he was so small and powerless that he needed the help of a child who met by chance and was three years younger than him.

    He stuffed himself into the quilt, and said in a muffled voice: "I won't hurt you,? You better go,? I can get through it."]

    Roy doesn't remember what happened later, his memory stays there About to burn himself into ashes of heat,? He clings to the wall, pitifully absorbing the little bit of coolness,? Then he loses consciousness amidst thirst and a splitting headache.

    What happened?

    Did I bite her?

    When he opened his eyes again, he was the only one left on the prison star. There was a small card next to the pillow, which was written in Yunxu's neat children's font: Awarded to the bravest big brother in the universe, you will definitely Be the best!

    Speaking of which... what about that card? He obviously kept it well before, it should be in... Roy suddenly remembered what it was,? He raised his head suddenly, and suddenly, he shook,? There was a stabbing pain on his forehead, and a familiar voice sounded in his ear. : "Did you dream about me?"

    "Wake up quickly, I still... have something to tell you."

    Yun Xu... It was Yun Xu calling him!

    Roy blinked, and the scene in front of him began to become unreal, as if the light soul was suddenly pulled into the body, a heavy feeling came over him, and the pain all over his body also hit. Roy groaned, and subconsciously wanted to curl up Standing up, a hand suddenly pressed his shoulder.

    He was forced to lie down in the medical cabin again, his eyelashes moved slightly, and Roy slowly opened his eyes. The dazzling white ceiling light made people unable to see clearly, but he could vaguely see the outline in front of him, which was in a dream. The small glutinous dumpling that I have made is now in a slim shape.

    "Yunxu." Roy said, his voice hoarse.

    Looking at each other again, Yun Xu's eyes seemed to be more complicated. She opened her mouth, and finally said with a calm face: "You have been in a coma for three days, it's best not to rush to exercise. The waste star was bombed before. I was seriously injured. Fortunately, the enemy's shells fired out of the situation and the target deviated, so we survived. Now you and I are with He Dao, and we have not been able to contact Liwen's base. The situation there is still unclear. Got it. And you, how do you feel?"

    Listening to her series of chatter that seemed to be covering up, Luo Yi didn't immediately answer Yun Xu's question as usual, he first sat up in the medical cabin with his body propped up, and looked around. Finally, it fell back on Yunxu.

    I don't know if it was Yun Xu's illusion, but she always felt that the other party looked at her differently, as if her aura was also a little different.