Chapter 54

Chapter 54, He Dao this person

    "Don't try to run!" Yun Xu's eyes were bloodshot, and he fired a chasing cannon straight at He Dao. As she thought, the artillery fire was blocked by other reformers. However, He Dao just hovered outside the battle circle. ? Did not continue to leave.

    What does he mean?

    The faint light of the escape pod was like dim stardust. Yun Xu was taken aback, feeling something was wrong in her heart, but she couldn't help she hesitate at this moment.

    Yun Xu only felt the wind behind her ears,? Roy stabbed at her again with a dagger,? The joystick was hit, and the entire battleship tilted to one side! Unable to avoid it, Yunxu seemed to be nailed in place, and had to readjust the joystick.     It's no big deal, it's just a dagger,? Even if you get stabbed, you won't die,? Yun Xu was ready to suffer this blow, but Luo Yi groaned forbearance from behind. Blood dripped down the ground along the tip of the knife, and he actually cut his arm directly with the knife.     "Loy!" Yun Xu felt as if her heart was captured, she looked at his cuffs that were quickly wet with blood without blinking, and her mind went blank for a moment.     Luo Yi's out-of-focus eyes seemed to be awakened by the pain, his temples were drenched in cold sweat, and Yun Xu's anxious face appeared in his vision.     Can't...can't hurt her. Consciousness blurred again,? Roy felt like a marionette, and his whole body was controlled by an inexplicable feeling, like the tide echoing the gravity of a satellite...     "Uh..." Roy frowned, Gritting his teeth, he wanted to stab himself again.     The wrist holding the knife was in severe pain,? He was kicked, and a cloud of light and shadow rushed towards him in his blurred vision. The dagger flew out and landed with a crisp tremor. Soft palm.     Yun Xu gritted his teeth and said, "What do you want to do? Even if you are awake, don't even think about touching a hair on me with a dagger! I don't need you to protect yourself by self-mutilation!"     I...I Want to wake up. Luo Yi was anxious in his heart, but he couldn't speak, and his body was still against his will, fiercely resisting Yun Xu's suppression.

    Outside the porthole, the reformers had already gained the upper hand, and there was chaos. Yun Li and Hugh Dun finally threw away their helmets and armor and fled in embarrassment, but Yun Xu had no time to care about him.

    All her eyes were fixed on Roy, the military cap had already been rubbed off in the struggle, Roy's hair was messy, sweat made his cheeks and neck glow, he bit his lower lip tightly, the outline of his collarbone was because of The angle of pushing and rejecting appears from time to time.

    Just looking at his actions, it seems that he loathes Yun Xu very much, and wants to get rid of her quickly, but——

    Yun Xu watched his thin eye sockets gradually turn red, and his unfocused eyes were slowly covered by a layer of Covered by water and light, in the light and shadow of the gunfire outside the porthole, it gathers into a water droplet, which disappears in the temples in the blink of an eye.

    As if his heart had been squeezed, Yun Xu had never felt so sorry for anyone.

    "You won't be controlled." She whispered, not knowing whether to comfort Roy or herself.

    Brow to forehead, Yun Xu closed her eyes. She thought of He Dao's words, and Luo Yi's miserable childhood. If... If his parents hadn't died, would he have an ordinary and happy life? Like an ordinary family away from politics, study, work, and celebrate every festival with family.

    ... Then he will not be admitted to the military academy, will not be bullied, will not be exiled to space prison, and will not be humiliated in every way to become a reformed person.