Chapter 40

Chapter 40, Turn around

    After a long delay, Yun Xu looked at the pointer again, and He Dao was already far away.

    Haven't found Jisha yet? It has been three days since the explosion, and if we can't find it again, I'm afraid the situation will not be optimistic.

    A layer of worry covered Yun Xu's brows, unlike her experience with He Dao on the space battlefield,? Ji Sha never left the main star since she was a child,? As a noble Omega, she has been raised delicately,? In such a tragic situation,? How could she stand it.

    ...

    Jisha really couldn't stand it, she was going to be driven crazy by the smell of the fragrant and sweet baked muffins!

    Even if her hair is as thick as seaweed, it is still difficult to resist Lin Yin's pheromone bombardment in such a narrow and cramped space. Ruo Ke hummed in a low voice,? Apparently even he felt uncomfortable.

    Ji Sha finally made up her mind, pulled her long hair behind her head, and leaned towards Lin Yin who was huddled in the corner.

    Lin Yin deserves to be trained. He didn’t learn how to resist the Omega’s tide in the army, but he has practiced how to grit his teeth and fight hard? It took a while. His hair was drenched in cold sweat, and his consciousness was a little drowsy.

    "Lin Yin, drink some water." Ji Sha took the last half bottle of glucose, carefully poured out a bottle cap, and brought it to his chapped lips.

    Lin Yin's whole body was trembling uncontrollably, and he fell down with Ji Sha's strength at the slightest touch. This was the first time he was in heat after the transformation, and he was almost swallowed by the raging waves.

    However, with the bottle cap pressed against his lips, he didn't know where the strength came from,? He grabbed Ji Sha's slender wrist.

    The Omega girl's skin was white, tender and soft, and a red mark was easily scratched, which was actually a little painful, but Ji Sha stared at the precious bottle of glucose, and she just froze firmly and did not move.

    "What's the matter? Are you uncomfortable?" Ji Sha persuasively.

    Lin Yin frowned tightly, opened his eyes, his eyes were reddened by the scorching passion, he opened his mouth and breathed with heat, he said in a hoarse voice: "...you drink."

    "What?" Ji Sha paused.

    Lin Yin pushed the glucose to her lips: "Don't waste things, you might survive if you conserve your strength, I... um..."

    Ji Sha freed up her other hand to cover his chapped lips .

    She looked a little angry, and pushed the weak former officer against the wall: "Don't say despondent words, as I said, you can't die without me."

    "You... don't touch me." Lin Yin tried his best to move Her body was pressed against the wall, like a flame licking ice. Every touch between Ji Sha and him was scorching, like vaporized water droplets screaming. Swallow down the throat.

    It was shameful enough to be like this in front of her and Ruo Ke, Lin Yin would rather die of dehydration than do more embarrassing things.

    Do you want to twist your waist and wag your tail in front of Alpha like those Omegas you have seen before?

    ...the irony is that he actually has a tail now.

    so terrible. Lin Yin raised his head slightly, his obvious Adam's apple fluctuated and slid slightly with his movements, he didn't know how to get rid of this embarrassing situation, his body was so soft that it didn't belong to him, some unspeakable place was yearning for it regardless of his will ...with an unfamiliar response that sent a chill down his spine.