Chapter 39

Chapter 39, Sisterhood

    Yun Xu and He Dao grew up together, and later became partners at work. He Dao always knew everything about her, at least... Yun Xu thought so.

    However, He Dao sneaked into the medical cabin today, but he didn't tell her.

    Yun Xu could vaguely feel He Dao's resistance to Luo Yi. He thought it was based on his ignorance of Luo Yi's background, but now, Yun Xu was a little uncertain.

    If He Dao knew that Luo Yi was Ilya? Knowing that she planned to avenge Luo Yi, would he still be so defensive against Luo Yi? Or...will the defense against him become more serious?

    Yun Xu frowned slightly, and decided not to share this secret with He Dao.

    The indicator needle shows that He Dao is heading northwest, which is the direction of the infirmary before the base of the Iris Gang collapsed. It seems that he is indeed looking for Ji Sha.

    For some reason, Yun Xu breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that at least for his friends from childhood to adulthood, He Dao should treat each other sincerely.

    In fact, it was not what Yun Xu wanted to do to follow up. She didn't want to see even the slightest connection between He Dao and Yun Ning Yun Li. You can't turn a blind eye...

    He Dao, don't let me down.

    Thinking so,? Yun Xu's eyes were dark, and he hurriedly followed.

    …

    Hui Xue, who was standing in place, was like a solid fortress in the night. Because of Yun Xu and He Dao's departure, Hui Xue entered a dormant mode, and all the sounds of operation fell silent.

    In the dark room, Roy opened his eyes.

    His cheeks were flushed, his eyes were water-colored, he stared blankly at the dark roof for a while, then blinked slowly, and turned sideways.

    Roy seemed to have not sobered up, the soft quilt folded together with his movements, wrapped around him like water plants, he struggled a bit, unable to stretch out his legs.

    There is a faint smell of absinthe on the pillow. This is Yunxu's bedroom where she usually rests, and her smell is all around.

    hateful. Roy thought, grabbing the pillow on the other side of Yunxu and hugging it in his arms.

    It seemed to be a little cool, but the more intense taste of absinthe seemed to be squeezed out as he hugged the pillow tightly, and the air seemed to become sweet.

    Roy's whole body became stunned by the familiar smell, and the tips of his ears were slightly red.

    ... He heard what Yun Xu said just now.

    It seemed hard for others to imagine that such gentle words could be uttered from the mouth of the third princess of the empire. However, Roy knew that the tenderness buried deep in her heart by that immature little girl many years ago was nothing more than that.

    Obviously, it should be a moment worth looking forward to. Just now, Yunxu personally promised him to create more beautiful memories together. When he closed his eyes, Luo Yi chewed this sentence repeatedly, and he recalled that he was gently carried back to the bedroom by Yunxu , Yun Xu meticulously helped him pull the quilt, and recalled the kiss she quietly placed on his forehead before leaving...

    He seemed to be taken care of like a real Omega.

    Roy had been pretending to be asleep, but his body became hot involuntarily.