Chapter 52

Chapter 52, Order

    The day of the verdict came as promised.

    The interstellar court of the Galactic Empire was established in the main star imperial city. The entire court is like a virtual scene. Countless sensor devices glowing with dark blue light are intertwined into a chaotic nothingness, and the plaintiff's seat and the defendant's seat are respectively set up in this void. Yun Xu and Yun Li stood in their respective seats.

    The trial is hosted by the Galactic Empire main system.

    Those sensor devices glowing with blue light are the intellectual brains connected to every citizen of the entire Galactic Empire, and they will collect the wishes of everyone in the country.

    Ji Sha and the others were waiting outside the courtroom. Ruo Ke looked a little anxious, his ears kept turning back and forth, and couldn't help but ask, "Sister Ji Sha, can we win?"

    "Don't worry " Ji Sha rubbed Ruo Ke's head reassuringly, the heavy door cut off the information in the hall, but she could see the situation inside according to her brain, as one of the voters of the Galactic Empire, Ji Sha also With the right to vote, she explained to her two companions who were not registered on the Brain what was happening in the courtroom.     "Yunxu is simultaneously broadcasting the tragedy of the main star to all the galaxies of the Milky Way Empire. Yunli's brutal rule is obvious to all. No one can accept such a tyranny." Following the video played in the trial hall, the people of the main star once again appeared in front of her eyes. The terrified look, those all-pervasive monitors, the smell and sound of burnt flesh of the rebels, the scrawny children...unknowingly, Ji Sha's eyes filled with tears, she gritted her teeth and said, "I believe that people must I will follow my heart and overthrow the tyrant."     "Yes!" Ruo Ke's eyes lit up, and he wagged his tail.     However, Lin Yin, who was sitting beside him, never spoke, his brows were slightly frowned, and his expression was deep. Lin Yin always felt that things would not go so smoothly. He thought of the scenes he saw on the streets of the empire, those civilians who were shot without hesitation, and... walking on the streets, seeing their compatriots die in front of him, but Indifferent people.     Are they really just desensitized by the war and have lost their hope of life?

    In the trial hall, Yun Li was wrapped in a black robe, listening to Yun Xu's accusation in silence. His crimes were played on the screen, the sensors intertwined in the hall flickered uninterruptedly, and the faint blue light conveyed information.

    Facing the accusation, Yun Li didn't say a word. He raised his eyes from his black robe and stared at Yun Xu coldly: "Sanmei, you seem disappointed in me?"

    In fact, ever since Yun Xu entered the courtroom, There was no expression on her face all the time, just like at this moment, she still didn't blink her eyes: "Please don't make irrelevant remarks."

    "Hahaha." Yun Li laughed, "Don't deny it, brother doesn't know you yet? , the more sad you are, the more stern you will be, unfortunately, this time, brother won’t coax you.”     Yun Xu didn’t say anything, because her impression of Yun Li in her childhood was very vague, when she was born, Yun Li had already In Yun Xu's memory, Yun Li was very lonely and didn't like to take her as a "little follower", and it was impossible to talk about what to say to coax him.     But he was right about one thing, Yun Xu was indeed very disappointed with Yun Li, she thought that her brother could at least fight her uprightly like Yun Ning, for their respective rights, instead of torturing innocent civilians.     "Don't you have anything to say?" Yun Xu asked.     "No."     After getting the answer, the sensors in the void suddenly lit up together, and the intelligent brain began to collect data. The information of Yunxu and Yunli is passed on to thousands of citizens of the Galaxy Empire through countless blue light spots floating in the air, adhering to the idea of ​​the former emperor, giving everyone the right to choose the future, and building a kingdom of absolute freedom...     Ji Sha's bracelet seemed to be inspired, and it also lit up, and a floating screen appeared in midair, with the portraits of Yun Xu and Yun Li on it.     [Choose, execute your power. 】Ji Sha heard the voice of the intelligent brain system, her heart fluttered, she raised her hand, and pressed heavily on Yunxu's side.     At the same time, in the tortured land of the main star, countless people have made the same choice as her. At the moment of being empowered, people finally have a look of expectation on their faces.