Chapter 30

Chapter 30, Ji Sha's Patient

    Someone is talking to himself.

    It was as if cracks had been knocked out of a closed space, with some light shining through the cracks. Lin Yinku sat in it, covering his eyes uncomfortably. He didn't want to go out yet, and he would become a monster if he left here.

    "Can you tell me what happened to you? Why... did you grow a tail?"

    Tail? Somewhere behind him seemed to be gently grasped,? Lin Yin straightened his body immediately, he looked back with a pale face... nothing?

    On the hospital bed, Lin Yin frowned. Ji Sha could see that he was not in a good state at the moment,? He was extremely nervous, but she didn't stop.

    For Lin Yin's condition, soft treatment methods are difficult to be effective. The most fundamental thing is to break the closed heart of the patient, expose his wife Biying and his mother to him, and let him find his connection with reality.

    What's more, Wan Chu couldn't wake up from now on. Obtaining as much information as possible from hypnosis was the task Yun Xu gave her.

    It sounds a little cruel to him,? Ji Sha sighed secretly, she massaged Lin Yin's tail and ears,? Helped him recover the corresponding perception in his dream,? The warm and soft touch made Ji Sha's fingertips tremble ,? It's too much... Who on earth would think of installing this deformed thing on a normal human body? Who is it that insists on trampling on the dignity of others like this? Want to be above everyone?

    Dangerous technology has spread without the public's knowledge. This is the evil result of technology... No,? It is the evil people's hearts that have caused the evil.

    Ji Sha gritted her teeth and continued to speak. Her voice was dry, as if she felt sorry for the person in front of her. He heard that he was originally an Alpha, but was transformed into an Omega. Does he still remember his identity?

    "Is this your new gland? Who changed your pheromones? If you don't wake up, those people will never be punished. Tell me, who changed it?"

    "Uh... "

    The back of the neck was caressed and kneaded by a pair of slender hands, and the strange softness spread all over the limbs and bones. Lin Yin snorted and tightened his body in the black space of the dream.

    Don't...don't push him any further, he was trembling uncontrollably, cold sweat dripped down the tips of his hair, and the nape of his neck was wet and slippery.

    "Tell me..."

    "Tell me..." The

    soft female voice was soft and soft, only feeling the darkness around him and the glare of light coming in, his ugly appearance was invisible, he He was horrified to find that his ears and tail had gradually grown out...

    Lin Yin struggled unconsciously, the hospital bed was shaken and creaked, and the wires connected to his head were pulled away by him, and he screamed in pain, tearing himself apart Weird ears on top of head: "Don't! Don't!"

    "Be careful!" Ji Sha hurriedly stepped forward to connect the wires, and Lin Yin, who was in a coma, pushed reflexively, and with a loud crash, Ji Sha was pushed to the ground, many things fell, and her face was covered by medical equipment. There was a bloodstain.

    The loud noise alarmed the guards Yunxu sent to Ji Sha, and the guards came in and pointed their guns at the sweating man on the hospital bed. Someone came in with a rope and wanted to tie him up on the bed.