Chapter 19

Chapter 19, You Are Not a Puppy

    "Why did you buy that..." For a while, Roy didn't know what words to use to describe the puppy boy he just met,? His voice trembled, suppressing his anger, recalling the boy's deformed appearance, Roy only felt His whole body is hairy,? His kneeling movements, ears that can be turned at will, and,? Pure eyes with no impurities... All combined together, it looks so twisted and absurd.

    Luo Yihong looked at Yunxu, and said in a hoarse voice: "What's the difference between you and those at the auction? If you don't want to spend money, then Omega won't be transformed."

    "I didn't " Yun Xu subconsciously said,? What did she understand after a while? Then she smiled helplessly, and stretched out a hand to Luo Yi: "You misunderstood, come and take a look with me."

    ...

    Li Wen's office Here, the dog boy is lying on his stomach in a small bowl-shaped bed, with both hands resting on the side of the bed, looking in one direction and whining. In front of him, Riven was dangling a plastic bone.

    "Wow! Don't tease me with this kind of thing... Aww!" Xiao Bomei said angrily, biting the plastic bone with one bite.

    Li Wen lifted the bone with a smile, Little Bomei bit it tightly, and was dragged out of the crib with most of his body. Suddenly, his little white ears stood up, and he rushed out with a whine.

    what's the situation? Li Wen looked in the direction he was running away. Just as Little Bomei stood still at the door, wagging his tail, the door opened in response, and Yun Xu and Luoy walked in.

    Seeing this, Li Wen almost immediately put away the teasing smile on his face, threw the plastic bone behind him, and greeted him with a serious face: "The third princess is here, do you have any instructions?

    " Xu nodded towards Liwen, and looked at Xiaobomei: "It's nothing important, I'll come and see him."

    "To see Xiaobai, then I won't bother you." Liwen has always been very measured, and said with a smile, quite Gracefully gave up the office.

    "... Xiaobai?" Yun Xu repeated strangely, looking at Xiao Bomei who was having fun around her legs.

    "Yeah, that's the name that Fox Eye just gave me." Little Bomei said with disgust, "I'm not called Xiaobai, I'm Ruoke." It

    was also the first time Yun Xu knew Xiaobomei's name. Without asking, I thought that the reformer who escaped from the auction venue would not have a name at all.

    Ruo Ke made a fuss for a while, his round eyes fixed on Luo Yi who had been standing behind Yun Xu, he tilted his head, and took a tentative step towards him.

    Roy just looked at him, didn't move, the little dog became more courageous, and sniffed Roy's hand hanging by his nose with his nose: "You are sweet, you smell so good."

    Ruo Ke said, and moved closer Get closer, even close your eyes.

    It was Yun Xu who reacted first. She stood in front of Luo Yi and pushed Ruo Ke's head away: "Don't smell it, he just passed the estrus period, and it will easily affect you, who is also an Omega."

    Puppy Taking a few steps back in grievance, Yun Xu turned to Luo Yi and said, "Look, he is different from those reformed people in the store who are tortured and have no desire to survive. He escaped by himself."

    Yun Xu took out a star coin, and said to Luoy: "The reformed person is not only transformed from the appearance, but also includes a body function, so if he can smell your smell in the wind, he can rely on his own I have an employment relationship with him."