Chapter 6

Chapter 6, Find some excitement

    The news that the three princesses had arrived on the abandoned planet spread like wildfire. This was the first time that a noble from the main planet had come to such a remote planet. The civilians are curious and looking forward to it, but the forces that have occupied the abandoned star for many years are a little panicked.

    What is the plan of the head of the Star Blade Legion? No one would think that Yunxu really just came to experience life.

    Although the abandoned planet is an abandoned planet, it is only relative to the main star. In fact, as long as there are people in any place, there will be snatching and struggle. In this corner where the sun does not shine, it is an excellent environment for the growth of dark forces.

    In a hidden underground armed base somewhere, the bald man who took the lead in bullying just now crawled in and scrambled in, shouting, "Boss! It's not good!"

    "What's the fuss?" He turned his head coldly when he heard the words, and the bald head trembled in fright.

    "Boss, I... I saw the third princess." The bald head shrank in the corner, and said timidly.

    Hearing this, the man called the boss raised his eyebrows slightly, and the corners of his mouth curled up: "Oh? She's finally here."

    This person is the leader of the waste star faction, named Li Wen, and those guys who trade with him Call him a fox. For nothing else, he was able to take root in the waste star, and secretly formed his own arsenal, reselling arms. All kinds of behaviors show that this is a sinister and cunning character, not a kind person.

    At this time, Li Wen was holding a lamp, and the dark purple light reflected his side face, casting his sharp silhouette on the wall, his long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was thinking of something again.

    Occasionally, the wind blows through the cracks in the walls in the underground warehouse, and the lamp shakes, and Li Wen's shadow also changes in length and length. In the glass lampshade, minerals the size of soybeans are burning, that is 烜, only this small size is enough to illuminate the entire underground warehouse.

    That is a rare mineral in the entire universe. The fuel for all the warships and aircraft of the empire needs to be processed with Xun ore. Such a precious thing was actually used by this man to illuminate it on a small waste planet.

    "Boss, now it's not only our Iris Gang who are watching the movements of the third princess, I heard that those from the Eagle Party are also trying to win her over, should we act preemptively and take the initiative to show affection to the third princess?" The bald head asked anxiously road.

    He had offended Yun Xu a little just now, and now he was eager to show himself in front of Li Wen, so that if something happened to him, he could save his life.

    However, after pondering for a while, Li Wen slightly raised his hand: "No need, let's wait."

    Wait a little longer, let's see what kind of style the people from the main star of the empire are, and pay attention to the Condors. trend. Li Wen was not familiar with the three princesses, but he was very familiar with the leader of the Eagle Party-the mad woman who had been against him all the year round on the waste star.

    That woman has a fiery temper, and she can't hold back even a little thing. You might as well let her get in touch with the third princess first. If there are benefits, he can also get a share. If he steps on the thunder, he can just take advantage of Yunxu's shareholder wind, Get rid of old opponents in one fell swoop.