Chapter 38

Chapter 38, Deputy CPs

    The miserable appearance of the Iris Gang at this time complemented He Dao's state of mind.

    A few days have passed,? It seems that there are no living people here. Li Wenwen is a businessman. Now that the base has been destroyed, the gangsters under him naturally divided up the weapons hoarded here. Not a loyal person.

    Nonsense, the life and death of the boss is uncertain,? They come out to hang out for money,? No one wants to get their lives.

    However, in this way, the situation of Jisha and the others is even more dangerous. When the group has no leader, there are only two possibilities for them to be unable to contact them. Either they have died, or... they were kidnapped and blackmailed by those gangsters.

    "Is anyone there!" The

    huge Iris Gang has become a new garbage dump. In the corner of the ruins, a faint voice came from the cracks in the rubble.

    The man yelled several times, in vain, and the voice died away.

    Under the rubble, stacks of discarded rubbish were framed by a beam, creating a narrow space. Lin Yin held a handle that was broken off from the hospital bed, and knocked hard on the beam. However, there was a sound It still doesn't seem to be received by anyone.

    "Be careful, it might cause a second landslide." Ji Sha sat in the corner, and after a few days, she became thinner, and her slightly sunken cheeks made her eyes look too big.

    Beside her is Ruo Ke curled up.

    When the explosion happened, she was still doing Lin Yin's routine physical examination. The accident happened in a flash, and the fiery light shone over. Lin Yin realized the crisis one step ahead of her.

    Ji Sha only felt a pain in her wrist, and then she was pulled and rolled towards the bottom of the bed. In the next second, the place where she just stood was flattened by the collapsed wall.

    The base kept shaking, the walls collapsed, and the ground cracked. Ji Sha thought she was going to die in this landslide. However, after a long while, everything calmed down, she opened her eyes and found herself being held tightly in Lin Yin's arms.

    At the bottom of the dim ruins, only a glimmer of light came in, and she saw Lin Yin gritted his teeth tightly, with cold sweat on his forehead——his wound broke free.

    "Be patient." Ji Sha didn't have time to be afraid. Healing diseases and saving lives seemed to be a gene imprinted in her body. She got busy, and used this method to stop herself from thinking about it.

    The space was too narrow, and the two of them couldn't move freely, so Lin Yin could only lean half against the wall.

    The wound he broke free was in the abdomen, and the smell of blood filled the airless space, Ji Sha took off his shirt, rolled into a ball and pressed hard on the wound.

    "Hmm..." Lin Yin's ears were trembling, Ji Sha said seriously: "There is no way, there is no medical condition here, we can only stop the bleeding first." The

    only light in the dim ruins shone obliquely on Ji Sha's body, shining on With her curly hair, Lin Yin took a breath and raised her eyelids slightly. The girl looked serious, as if she was undergoing a delicate operation. He saw a drop of sweat hanging from the other's hair, which was carelessly falling on his chest.

    "Are you afraid of death?" Lin Yin asked, "Maybe you managed to help me stop the bleeding, but we were trapped here to die in the end."

    Ji Sha glanced at him after hearing this, and then she stubbornly lowered her head: "No , only if you don’t die, the chances of me surviving will be higher, and only by myself can I really never get out.”