Chapter 8

Chapter 8, The Best Destination

    The most boring and annoying thing in the world is Omega's instinct, Roy thought.

    At this moment, he was lying on the bed with tears in his eyes, clutching the thin quilt with both hands, trembling and moaning uncontrollably. Yun Xu was helping him through the raging passion, he helplessly exposed the glands on the back of his neck, and let them fiddle with him helplessly.

    In front of Roy's eyes was the diamond bed curtain shining with tiny light spots. The dazzling effect made him even more dizzy. The sensitivity of his whole body was raised several layers by the overflowing pheromone. Touching it lightly will make him feel numb.

    The whole person seemed to fall into the clouds, Roy panted lowly, and clenched his teeth bitterly, but the muffled sound still leaked from his tightly pursed lips.

    Damn, he bit the back of his hand with red eyes. Roy didn't want to cry and scream in such a shameful way, but his body easily surrendered to the smell of absinthe against his will.

    Why am I an Omega? Roy had had enough of his embarrassment.

    "Ahh!" Just as he was thinking, he suddenly let out a gasp, his slender neck was lifted up, as if he had been greatly stimulated, Yun Xu was startled, and couldn't help but stop.

    "What's the matter?" She looked at her fingertips, and compared with the action diagrams on the screen of the bracelet, she wondered: "I shouldn't have done anything wrong. The "Omega Comforting Guide" says that twirling the back of the neck properly will make you feel better. Feels good, doesn't it?"

    "Too...too much effort." Roy's Adam's apple rolled, panting and complaining.

    The second most boring and annoying thing in the world is that even Omega can't hold on to himself, but Alpha, who is the culprit, still looks calm as if he is doing academic research!

    "Can you... don't touch my neck all the time, I..." Luo Yi's face flushed red, and he felt hard to say what he said next, but Yun Xu's reassurance was really a drop in the bucket compared to the pheromone she released.

    The heat all over his body has not yet dropped, and there is a tendency to heat up with her touch. His heart is beating violently, and he only feels that he is about to die. Maybe... maybe just touching is not enough.

    Roy was ashamed and impatient, so he simply bit his hand again, trying to forcefully suppress the emptiness in his body like a tide.

    The voice was muffled, Yun Xu lowered his eyes and turned off the bracelet screen. Maybe He Dao is right, pheromone leakage is really not a small problem, for the weak Omega, she is too rude.

    "Turn around." Yun Xu ordered.

    What? Luo Yi's bewildered mind did not realize the meaning of these words. The next second, Yun Xu grabbed his chin and rescued the bitten right hand.

    "Uh...you..." Roy struggled subconsciously, but his wrist was grabbed. He felt dizzy, and he was pulled up directly.

    It was rare for Yun Xu to be patient when dealing with a stranger. She lifted her limp body up and sat facing him on the small bed. The man's eyes seemed to be a little dazed and panicked, and his clasped wrist struggled slightly. .

    "If you can't support it, you can lean on me." Yun Xu said in a cold voice without any change in expression.

    What does she mean? Is this caring about me? Luo Yi was puzzled, but in the next second, Yun Xu ignored his slowness and directly picked up the thin quilt to wrap him up.