Chapter 20

Chapter 20, Lucky Prize

    Early the next morning, Roy stretched out an arm from under the quilt, and there were a few sporadic red marks on his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes and sat up in a daze. The curtains were not drawn in the room, as if the ambiguous atmosphere of last night was completely enveloped, but he was the only one in the room, and Yun Xu got up early and went out again.

    Roy recalled what happened last night dully. He couldn't help wrapping the quilt a little tighter. He was still not used to this kind of thing, and there seemed to be some resistance in his heart. So, last night at the beginning He didn't cooperate very well, but Yunxu...

    Yunxu was like a toddler who was building a castle for the first time. She was curious, focused, and refused to give up until she reached her goal. Roy still remembers lying on the bed, the feeling of her flowing long hair brushing against her body? Remember the feeling of her gently rubbing the glands in the back of her neck? She is very patient, and the taste of absinthe is released lightly With,? She just experience the process,? No mark.

    "...Are you afraid that I will faint again?" Roy muttered, his face became hot again, and he shrank into the quilt.

    On the other side, Yunxu is following Liwen to visit his underground warehouse in Waste Star.

    "Xuan mines, ray guns, small mechs..." The heels of his shoes echoed on the ground, and Yunxu walked through the piles of weapons neatly arranged, looking at the man in front of him: "On the little waste star It’s really Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, what? Why did you show me these things all of a sudden?” The

    underground warehouse was illuminated by lamps, and Li Wen turned his head in the purple light. But there is always a cold light in his eyes, which makes people suspect that he is not easy to get close to. He hides a knife in his smile: "Third Princess, I guess you already know about my situation? If you guessed right, you have already been to New Suren."

    Yun Xu Xu remained calm and motioned for him to continue talking.

    Li Wen fingered a lamp beside him, and the burning purple flame trembled, and the flame was reflected in his eyes: "The puppy next to you escaped from New Suren, but you don't think Surprised, sorry for the offense, I secretly investigated the list of participants in Newsuren since you came to the waste planet, and among them I found the name of an old person, she once bought a large amount of Xun mine in my hands..."

    "That's right, that person is me." Yun Xu replied calmly. There were only the two of them in the underground warehouse, and Yun Xu didn't shy away from it: "You are relying on it. When I was in command of the Starblade Empire Army, I didn't confiscate your bandit den, so you dare to test me now?"     "Ha Haha, the third princess is joking." Li Wen put away his usual glib tone, looked at Yun Xu, and said seriously: "Since the third princess spared my life, I dare to guess that you will forgive me this time."     He will The blazing lamp was raised, illuminating the piles of radiation guns around it, and then illuminating the small mecha hovering on the side of the warehouse: "Third Princess, if you agree to cooperate with me, then all the resources I have hoarded over the years, It’s all up to you.”     “What about your benefits?”     Li Wen’s raised fox eyes narrowed slightly: “Do you know who made you enter the arena this time? She is the leader of the Eagle Party, Moran, and the second Princess Yunning’s people, in fact, our interests are the same, Moran built an army privately in the waste star, and Yunning is driving her, she is your confidant, and I don’t ask much.”     Speaking of this, Li Wenchui His eyes showed a pitiful look: "Relying on the background of the second princess, Moran occupied a side of the waste star in just one year, and continued to encroach on my territory. People like us who are exiled by the main star will never be able to get rid of it for the rest of their lives. Waste star, if you let her continue to oppress you, I'm afraid it will be..."     "Okay." Yun Xu smiled half-smile: "It's just a matter of convenience for me to help you. The Starblade Empire Army is the strongest army in the entire Galactic Empire. Yours I don't need weapons, but I need your help with a small matter right now."     ...     The olive-shaped spaceship flew away from the waste planet, and a woman in a leather jacket with long fiery red hair drove the spaceship towards a place three sailing days away. Wormhole points fly away. If the viewing angle is enlarged, the olive-shaped spaceship looks like a bug swimming in ink.     The closer she got to the wormhole point, the louder the communication device in the spacecraft would make noise. When she passed through the wormhole, there was a beep, and the communication was successfully established.