Chapter 56

Chapter 56, Extra Story

    In the 417th year of the new star calendar, three years have passed since the Great War, two years have passed since Empress Yunxu took office, and one year since the Galactic Empire officially took over the federation.

    At the recruiting ceremony of the Space Force, a handsome young man in a neat military uniform stood upright under the scorching sun, with his dark and round eyes adoringly looking at the young queen who was speaking on the stage.

    "Hey, Ruoke,? Your tail is wagging." A classmate beside him quietly reminded him, "That is a female Alpha with short hair,? They graduated from the same military academy.

    Ruo Ke let out an embarrassing oh,? Hastily pressed the furry ball behind him.

    In fact,?Three years have passed,?Now people can completely remove the animal characteristics of the human body through surgery, but Ruo Ke grew up in New Suren,?The transformation is more thorough than ordinary people,?The risk of treatment is also lower Big, need to wait until he grows up before surgery.

    Ruo Ke still remembers when he first entered the military academy. Someone always pulled his ears and tail out of curiosity or maliciously. He was angry and wronged, but he didn’t know how to face these strangers. At that time, It was the girl next to her who was the first to stand up and scold those who made a fuss.     The girl had her hips on her hips, and she was not tall but her voice was loud: "What's so good about pulling people's tails? They are all people who will go to space in the future, and they have the ability to compete in two-man mecha battles!"     The students onlookers looked at the two of them, One is a short Alpha girl, and the other is a furry Omega boy. No matter how they are paired together, they don't look like they can machine armor.     So, a few tall and strong classmates jumped out to challenge.     Ruoke looks soft and not aggressive, but his mecha driving skills are well-trained. That time he and the short-haired girl shared a mecha, and killed those bullying villains. No piece of armor left!     Looking back now, it was really fun at that time!     "Why are you smirking?" The girl frowned as if she was mentally retarded, and raised her chin slightly to signal Ruo Ke: "We are going to give us enlistment badges."

    She and Ruo Ke are both excellent graduates, and they can get a gorgeous badge inlaid with Xun Mine.

    Ruo Ke heard that he stood up straighter, feeling like he couldn't help wagging his tail again. Not because of anything else, but because the person who issued the badge was the specially-invited head of the Great Navigation Federation——Lin Yin.

    Three years later, the man exuded a more mature demeanor. He presented badges to the graduates one by one, came to Ruoke in order, and pinned the purple badge on his collar with his own hands. "Under that, he raised his hand and stroked his head familiarly.

    "I've grown a lot taller," Lin Yin said with a smile.

    "Yes... yes, Mr. Lin!" Ruo Ke's face flushed red, and his eyes sparkled. The short-haired female student on the side curled her lips, and thought to herself, let's see how promising he is, what's so great about being patted on the head by the chief.

    Just as she was thinking, a big hand suddenly pressed on her head. Lin Yin was very kind: "I have watched your graduation practice, and you performed very well."

    "...Oh." The

    little girl nodded coldly Nodding, but his face was as red as a tomato.

    The ceremony ended soon, but Ruo Ke still stood where he was, happily holding the badge in his hand. The edges and corners of the badge were stuck in his palm, and the slight tingling seemed to indicate a strong sense of existence. He raised his head and looked at the vast Sky.