Chapter 13

Chapter 13, The Star of Crime

    The mermaid boy was finally sold at a price of 18.88 million star coins, and was bought by a stooped old man. Yun Xu had never heard of this old man's name, and most of the people who could participate in this kind of auction also disguised their identities like her.

    Several people dragged the boy out of the display cabinet as if they were carrying a piece of goods. The host introduced the origin of the mermaid boy. Yun Xu clearly heard the cruel truth. , before undergoing biological fusion transformation, he was a well-known dancer on that planet.

    The East Twelve Stars and the Waste Star are 100,000 light-years away. Even a military spaceship would have to trek for about ten days. He has no one to rely on here, and no one knows him.

    The former dancer was reduced to a weird creature displayed in the window, with a fish tail grafted on his waist, countless eyes staring at him greedily, they wanted to see him suffer, and stretched out countless pairs of filthy hands towards him.

    People in heaven can only stimulate people's desires when they fall into the mire. They admire that gorgeous tail, and no one cares about how steady, well-proportioned and beautiful legs he once had.

    It was a pair of dancer's legs.

    The old man who won the auction walked to the stage, and the host thoughtfully gave him a silver fishhook as a gift. The fishhook was half the size of a palm in his hand, and the tip shone with a sharp cold light.

    The old man weighed the fishhook in his hand, and looked at the boy with a sinister smile. The boy's bony body was lying on the ground, and the fine sweat oozing from his back was illuminated by the light, flickering with his breathing. He barely resisted, opening his chaotic eyes as the old man pinched his jaw.

    Yun Xu couldn't see the light of survival in those eyes.

    Roy kept staring nervously at the stage. He couldn't believe that the old man would pierce the boy's mouth with a fishhook in front of so many people. It was an Omega, a living person, not a fish.

    However, the silver hook was still approaching the boy's chapped lips. Roy almost held his breath. Suddenly, a force pressed the back of his head and pressed him firmly into his arms.

    "What are you doing!" Luo Yi was held down by Yun Xu, unable to move. He heard the boy's screams and the guests' excited shouts. Pain, as if a similar image flashed past, the cold iron bed frame, the wrist buckle binding the hands and feet, and the long needle piercing the skin.

    Roy's face was pale, and the fleeting scene didn't even allow him to tell the truth from the illusion. He just suppressed the nausea surging up in his chest, and unconsciously tightened the hand on Yunxu's shoulder.

    Yun Xu's cold voice came from beside his ears: "Don't look at it."

    Roy heard the words with a sneering arc on his mouth: "Yeah, I finally know why they don't let Omega with a normal mind in, seeing the same kind being killed What kind of person can bear this kind of treatment?"

    "I shouldn't have brought you in, this place is already a criminal star, I should consider this possibility." Yun Xu stated lightly.

    Hearing this, Luo Yi took a deep breath and spoke again. His voice was muffled in Yunxu's arms, and he was depressed: "What did those people do wrong? Is it just because you are an Omega like me?"

    "You are different from them. "It seemed to be comforting words, but Yun Xu's voice still had no ups and downs, as if he was narrating a very common thing: "As long as you are by my side, no one will dare to touch you."