Chapter 27

Chapter 27, What She Desires

    Moran's army was defeated, and Yunxu imprisoned all the people in Liwen's base in the abandoned star. At the same time, the king's city of the main star exploded.

    The second princess absconded in fear of crime and disappeared. The lord Shangqi fell ill and lay down in the treatment cabin for three days. However, Yunli, who is outside the center of the incident, still lives in seclusion, and he doesn't know what tricks he is up to.

    Deep in the base of the Waste Star Iris Gang.

    In a small dark room, Moran was imprisoned in a huge iron cage, with chains tied to his hands and feet, as if he was imprisoning some ferocious beast.

    She sat with her legs up, her soft and bright red hair was now a mess, but her eyes were still sharp, and she didn't care.

    "Flower Fox, is this all you need?" Moran grinned, his raptor-like eyes stared at the man outside through the iron cage, "Do you want me to teach you? How to torture a prisoner of war?

    " Wen Qiao sat on the sofa directly opposite the iron cage, heard the words and pushed his glasses. He got up, and a lock of hair fell down: "Do you really know the whereabouts of Yun Ning? Let me see, no matter how much I torture you And I won't tell the truth, because you are not important in the eyes of the second princess."

    "What did you say?" Moran grabbed the iron cage suddenly, causing the chains to rattle.

    Li Wen smiled leisurely: "Isn't it? You don't know where she is at all, and Yun Ning won't tell you at all,? You are just a useful hound under her hands. You just care about who she tells you to bite." If you are crazy, just go forward and bite."

    "You fart!" Moran gritted his knuckles hard, as if trying to break the iron cage, she was really enraged, releasing choking air all over her body. Alpha pheromone is the smell of gunfire.     Li Wen raised his eyebrows, and walked towards her against the smell. Through the iron cage, he bent slightly to meet Moran's face: "Look, you still can't stand teasing, this will only make you You lost a lot."     While speaking, he also released his own pheromones, the smell of burning incense sticks, a bit like sandalwood, and the pheromones belonging to Alpha collided in a small space, refusing to give in to each other.

    Li Wen stared at her angry eyes, his fox eyes narrowed slightly, and seemed very happy: "Crazy woman, you seem to have made a mistake. I didn't come to torture Yunning's whereabouts. I came...to humiliate you."

    "Don't fall into my hands." Moran stared at the cunning man like a fox, wishing to eat his flesh raw, she gritted her teeth: "I will make you wish to die then!"

    ...

    Li Wen came out of the small dark room At that time, he seemed to be in high spirits and in a very happy mood. He spread his hands towards Yun Xu who was waiting outside: "I don't want to say anything. Moran has always been like this. She is still not convinced by you, the third princess."

    "Then Keep locking her up," Yun Xu said indifferently, she has made Yun Ning's actions public, and now, whether or not she is caught is not so important, the     important thing is to frustrate her and let her know that three times The princess is not a soft persimmon that can be manipulated by anyone. Yun Xu waved his hand casually: "The leader of the Hawk Party will be left to you to deal with at will. What if I am away? And his brother, is he awake?"     "Not yet, he is in good health. There is no serious problem, but the consciousness seems to refuse to wake up, our doctors have also tried to artificially wake it up, but it didn’t work, as for Ruoke, he is very good.”     “Got it”, Yun Xu nodded, the man If she doesn't wake up, she won't be able to continue to understand the situation of the Federation, but maybe this is good news for Roy.     Should I tell him the truth? Yun Xu was a little confused.     Just as she was about to leave, Liwen stopped her hesitantly: "Well... Your Highness the Third Princess, your hands are itchy this time, but you have damaged nine of my little mechs."     "Oh? If I don't help If you fight, your entire base will be blown up by that Moran." Yun Xu raised his eyebrows and never backed down.     Li Wen was bleeding from heartache, and muttered: "If I knew you were using my hard-earned little mech as a cannon, I would never have agreed to lend it to you.     " She should have guessed that she was willing to drive her own Huixue, and she must have brought disposable items in this battle!

    Li Wen, the number one stingy player in the interstellar world, suffered a lot in the hands of others for the first time, and lost a lot of star coins.

    Yun Xu didn't care about him anymore, she took a detour to take a look at Ruo Ke and Ruo Feng, and found that the situation was indeed as Li Wen said, so she left Ruo Ke some money, and then rode back to the villa on a motorcycle. As early as when he first returned to Waste Star, Yun Xu packed up the "carrying the family" and sent them back to the villa. Before understanding the overall situation, Yun Xu wanted to avoid meeting Luo Yi and Lin Yin as much as possible.

    The car stopped at the entrance of the villa, and the smart butler automatically went out to greet him. The door opened, and a smell of food wafted out. Yun Xu took a deep breath, feeling that he hadn't experienced such a simple day for a long time.

    "Who is the cook?" Yun Xu asked while taking off his coat to the smart housekeeper.

    "Master, it's Mr. He Dao." The little robot manipulated the round wheels, busily busy.

    He Dao? He can also cook?

    Yun Xu didn't know her commander well enough, she looked towards the kitchen through the glass window, and He Dao noticed her gaze and waved at her.

    Hmm... He was actually wearing a green plaid apron, holding a bone-chopping knife in his hand, squinting and smiling at her.

    Creepy.

    Yun Xu shook his head and walked towards the bedroom on the second floor.

    The more you go upstairs, the stronger the smell of peaches in the air, Yun Xu looked at the closed door of the bedroom, with a little thought in his eyes. Before she left, she asked Jisha to do a full-body examination for Roy, especially his Omega glands.

    If Roy was forcibly transformed into an Omega, then maybe the operation is reversible, and he still has a chance to become an Alpha.

    It would be best if the damage he had suffered could be undone. Yun Xu lowered his eyes, if it is said who caused him to fall to this point, maybe she also played a part in it... who knows?

    The closer he got to the bedroom door, the heavier Yun Xu's heart became.

    After finding out everything, she plans to have a tactful discussion with Luo Yi. Whether he can remember it or not, Yun Xu will tell her everything she knows, and then ask him if he still wants to be an Omega.

    Touching the cold doorknob with her fingertips, the scene on the mecha involuntarily appeared in Yun Xu's mind. Luo Yi held her hand and said in such a peaceful tone that he wanted to warm her up.

    That's something Elijah would never do.

    Fingertips contracted, Yunxu paused, the soft and warm Roy, the care that cost nothing, was exactly what Yunxu longed for from the bottom of her heart day and night, at that moment, she suddenly had a greed, she wanted to Always keep people by your side.

    The scent of peaches came out from the crack of the door, and Yun Xu's eyes became deep.

    If you keep cheating like this, what will happen?