Chapter 24

Chapter 24, Ways to Conquer the Opponent

    Next, he will go around to the back of the Star Thief mecha on the third left, and at the same time use the reaction force to accelerate to the vicinity of the main ship while bombing, open the protective cover, and lead the main ship out of the encirclement.

    Yun Xu knew her opponent for many years like the back of his hand. She predicted Roy's trajectory like this, and the other party acted as if he heard her heartfelt voice.

    Roy's mecha is like a blade breaking through the encirclement. Looking at him, Yunxu suddenly felt that this scene was very strange. She and Roy had met countless times on the space battlefield. At that time, they were life-and-death opponents, the most difficult , the most detestable enemy,? And at this time, amidst the explosions and artillery fire all over the sky,? Roy rushed towards her anxiously.

    If it wasn't an enemy, would they fight side by side like this?

    One second before Roy opened the protective cover, Yunxu's mecha finally stopped following the crowd, and she regained control of Roy. With a "buzz", ten small mechas were summoned at the same time, and the formation Mutate and form a long line.

    "Yunxu?" The moment Roy's mech changed its course, the bubble protection ball that popped up in the cabin wrapped him in it with a thud. The inside of the sphere is a weightless environment. Roy was jolted to the point of rolling in a circle. He was suspended top-heavy. His heartbeat had not stabilized just now. He anxiously held down the wall of the protective sphere and looked out. Outside the porthole,? All ten small mechs started to move.

    she's fine!

    Roy opened his eyes wide, and didn't have time to think about whether it was a temptation just now. He looked at Yunxu's mecha, and felt the ecstasy of a false alarm.

    The bubbles only acted as a temporary buffer, and when they were accidentally shattered, Roy sat back in the driver's seat, but now he didn't have to think about tactics anymore.

    Yunxu distractedly manipulated the ten mechas and opened the mecha shields at the same time, as if the iron armor connected the city walls in ancient land wars. A honeycomb-shaped tough crystal formed around each small mecha, and countless crystals were connected, quickly forming a long queue. The ten mechas were wrapped in a translucent pipe.

    The crystals are still extending and linking, and within a short while, a solid cylindrical closed space is created, and Yunxu's team is suspended in it, like chrysalis shrunk in a honeycomb.

    "What kind of trick is this? A shield condensed with spiritual power?" Moran's ship stayed outside the encirclement. She monitored the situation on the battlefield and couldn't help showing doubts.

    In the cosmic battlefield, in addition to hard-core combat methods such as weapons and equipment, there is also a combat method that few people can use, that is mental power. The driver's brain waves are collected by a special instrument, and the driver can change at will through mental power. The traits of existing resources, assisting the war.

    It's just that this method of combat requires extremely high personal qualities of the pilot, and only an extremely powerful Alpha can control it freely, so it cannot be implemented on a large scale.

    Seeing the third princess using her mental power face to face, Moran couldn't help but become more excited, and even licked her sharp canine teeth.

    She has long heard that the three princesses are used to surprise and surprise the enemy in combat, but what storms can a mere ten small mechas create? Even if her mental strength is strong enough to support such a huge shield, Moran can win in one move as long as she uses the simplest wheel battle. After all, the gap in firepower cannot be narrowed no matter how opportunistic.