Chapter 55

Chapter 55, Final Chapter

    There will be no sound in the universe,? No matter how shocking the visual destruction is, it will only happen in silence. Everything fell silent again, and Yun Xu stared out the window blankly. The sun of the main star of the Galactic Empire turned around and was covered by shadows, rising from the east.

    The war is over.

    After a long while, as if she came out of a nightmare, Yunxu's tense spirit suddenly relaxed, but she didn't forget to adjust all the warships under her control to automatic mode before withdrawing her mental power—there were no left The next few ships.

    As soon as the mental power was withdrawn, the soldiers seemed to be cut off from the power supply, and the reformed people who had been under the impact of high-frequency mental power almost immediately passed out from exhaustion. After calculating, Yunxu generally stretched out his hand sideways, barely catching the limp Lowe.     "Yunxu..." He seemed to have something to say, but he was too tired, his open and closed mouth was held down by a finger, Roy blinked hard, and finally he was reluctantly in Yunxu's arms Li fell asleep.     "Don't say it yet." Yun Xu whispered, she lowered her head, and gently kissed the bridge of Roy's nose, eyes, and furry eyelashes in the light cast by the main star sun...every kiss, her heart Then he sank a little, and for the first time Yun Xu had the idea of ​​escaping.     She thought, just kiss him again, and when he wakes up, no matter what decision he makes, she will agree.     ...     The main star is waiting to be rebuilt, the Galactic Empire has just experienced a catastrophe, and there are countless tasks waiting for Yunxu to deal with. The rebuilding of the main planet, the resettlement of the refugees, the explanations and solutions for the transformed people...everything happened like a flood.     On this day, as soon as Yun Xu came down from the press conference, he saw Ji Sha head-on. The two hadn't seen each other since the day of the war, when Lin Yin was injured. In the past few days, Ji Sha was busy with the research project, while distracted to visit and take care of Lin Yin, she obviously lost a lot of weight.     "Why are you free to find me today?" Yun Xu asked.

    With a smile in her eyes, Ji Sha shook a box in her hand at her, her voice filled with uncontrollable excitement: "After three clinical trials, pheromone blocking drugs are ready to be put on the market. My research was once stuck in a bottleneck before." , I didn’t expect the key formula to be your pheromone.”

    After she finished speaking, she threw the box in her hand, and Yun Xu caught it subconsciously: “Is this a new medicine?”

    “That’s right, a small gift for you,” Ji Sha Leaning close to Yun Xu's ear, he teased, "I heard that you haven't seen Luo Yi in the hospital since the end of the war. What are you afraid of?"

    "I... I'm not afraid." Yun Xu frowned slightly, denying it. However, she lowered her eyes and became depressed. Ji Sha is her good friend and a delicate Omega, she must have seen it.     These days, Yunxu deliberately made himself spin around, seemingly doing his best to deal with various remaining problems, but in fact he was just avoiding the final result. He Dao told too many secrets, the grievances of his parents, the beneficiaries of the plan to transform people, the attraction under the interference of pheromones... everything has become a wall between the two.     If Roy chooses to unmark and leave, she shouldn't have any complaints.     Ji Sha looked at her, and couldn't help but patted her on the shoulder comfortingly: "Don't put too much pressure on yourself, I have watched the last few meetings where you appeared publicly, and I can see that your 'liberation' The policy of reforming people' is very popular, Yun Xu, you will become a Mingjun."     Mingjun? Yun Xu smiled and didn't say a word.     "The function of the new drug is to eliminate the influence of specific pheromones on the modified person. In other words, after using it, your mental power will no longer have an effect on the modified person. Of course, this is only a preliminary treatment, and subsequent recovery methods are also being studied. With I believe that within a year, I will be able to develop a treatment method to restore the reinvented person to the original state, based on the information I found in the underground of New Suren."