Chapter 37

Chapter 37, Confession

    "Federal God of War...just drink so little." Yun Xu grabbed Roy's upper body, and ordered the smart housekeeper to pour some water.

    Roy frowned, put his arms around her waist, and buried his face in front of Yunxu, playing with his temper: "No,? Don't let others see..."

    "Can't even robots?"

    Let alone Ilya ,? Even Roy never looked like this before, Yun Xu was a little out of sorts for a while,? I thought it would be better to take him back to sleep,? Uh...just a simple sleep, but she just bent down to hold Roy's knee Bend,? His wrist was pinched.

    Roy's eyes were misty, his cheeks and nose were smoky, and he couldn't help leaning towards Yun Xu while talking: "Don't move, I'm not going anywhere."

    "Okay, I won't move you." Yun Xu There is no other way,? She let Roy lean on her a little stiffly,? If he hasn't recovered his memory, Yunxu wouldn't mind being sticky by him,? But,? Now he is Ilya,? Before A relaxed aura, unexpectedly revealed after eating a few pieces of pears,? If the wine sobers up, the two of them will be very embarrassed, right?

    Yunxu, a social waste, turned into a wooden stake, until she felt that something was wrong, and she could no longer let Roy hug her and rub her against her. The two of them face each other like this, and some reactions can't be concealed...     "Ahem , um... If you don't go back to the room, then what do you want to do?" Yun Xu pushed Luo Yi's shoulder and retreated. Roy was confused for a while, and looked sideways at the wide porthole. The window was as black as a black hole. The waste star was desolate, with no grass growing, and the unobstructed place was especially suitable for stargazing.     Roy suddenly threw himself on the glass, raised his head, his eyelashes fluttering: "Let's look at the stars."     ...Haven't seen enough?     Yun Xuxin said that the unevenness of the stars you are looking at now is our former battlefield. She never felt that there is any romance in the universe and starry sky. They are all far-fetched things, such as the Rose Nebula. Like a rose and like a skull, it symbolizes love and also a grave, oh, it's just the place she chose to line up troops, the place where the Federation God of War fell.

    Having said that, Roy... Ilya, he lost everything, does he really care as much as he acts?

    Compared with the boundless starry sky, Yun Xu is more curious about the man in front of him. It seems that there is always something about this man that attracts her, and also seems to be the guidance of fate that she despises most.

    Yun Xu sat beside Luo Yi and raised his head together with him.

    "Loy, do you want to go back to the Federation? Your home is there, but I've never heard you mention your family." If it was in the past, Yun Xu would never ask such a question, and these are all boring to her , unimportant little things, but at this moment, she suddenly wanted to know.

    Roy was silent for a while when he heard the words. The alcohol flowed through his veins, dulling his thinking. He savored the word "home" repeatedly, and finally said sullenly: "I don't have a home."     "I only remember a little , When I was very young, I escaped with my parents on a stealthy spaceship... just like you." Roy said and gestured.     Yun Xu wanted to laugh, what kind of escape ship could compare to Hui Xue, but she didn't say anything when he saw him seriously remembering.     Luo Yi continued: "There are a lot of people crowded together. I seemed to be only four... five years old. I was hidden among my parents. I heard adults say that there are some robots chasing everyone. I don't understand, but I I remember, everyone was in constant panic, so I became very nervous."     "Robot?" Yun Xu asked, what can a four or five-year-old child remember? She suspected that the other party had misremembered the cartoons she watched when she was a child.     However, Luo Yi nodded very anxiously, his eyes were still not sober, he turned and took Yun Xu's hand: "It's true, you are too young, you don't even know, there really are robots that can kill people !"     Roy seemed to have returned to the scene of that day. On the sultry smuggling spaceship, people were as dense as sardine cans. His mother hugged him, pressed his head with her hand, and told him to squat down.     The ship was stopped.