Chapter 49

Chapter 49, Luckily

    Yun Xu had never experienced such an embarrassing threat.

    In the past, she traveled across the large and small star fields of the Milky Way, killing and making decisions with courage, but now it seems that it is probably because she has no worries in her heart. She doesn't know why she lives,? There is only one belief that supports her every step of judgment, and that is to change her doomed future,? She is better than Yunning Yunli, and more suitable to be the lord of an empire.

    In the royal family struggle, it's either you die or I live,? Before meeting Luo Yi,? Yunxu regarded her life as a bet that was destined to lose. As long as she could get a little victory,? She won't lose. However... when she first came to Waste Star, she was meddling in a busy matter, but now she has become hesitant because of the person she "handily" rescued.

    If it is said that Yunxu was deeply in the misery that may appear in the future,? Self-pity and self-harm,? Closed heart, treated everyone coldly? Then Luo Yi was really in dire straits,? However, he There seemed to be an eternal fire in his heart. Yun Xu could not forget his eyes, the light gray ones seemed to reflect the stars of the Milky Way. He had been imprisoned countless times, but the persistence in his eyes never dimmed.

    Luo Yi's life creed is obviously different from Yun Xu's. He helped Yun Xu establish a bond with the world. From now on, she is no longer alone. Compared with the nightmare of being attacked every night before, Yun Xu is more afraid now. Something happened to Roy.

    "Don't touch him." After a long silence, Yun Xu's tone finally softened. This time Yun Ning's threat worked. Although she could control Yun Ning's desperate spaceship with a single shot, Yun Xu willingly raised the white flag , "As long as you let Luo Yi go, we can talk about the rest." The

    second princess felt that her heart was about to stop, and she could hardly believe that Yun Xu could be deceived so easily. He should always keep that reformed person by his side to save his life.

    "It's what you said, don't go back on your word." Yun Ning's eyes showed joy, planning how to blackmail Yun Xu severely, not only to let her let him go, but also to take a chance to bite her off! So many military supplies were lost before, so I just took this opportunity to get them back together! There is also the Xuan mine lost at the star thief, all of which are paid by Yunxu...

    Yunning's blood is boiling, her heart is beating wildly to the extreme, this is the first time she has let Yunxu suffer, and she has rehearsed the scene thousands of times in her dreams It can be done today! The whole body was almost feverish with excitement, and Yun Ning felt a dazzling light flashing in front of his eyes...

    Wait!

    Her eyes widened in surprise, before she had time to say another word, the flames engulfed her spaceship, and then buried it in a silent explosion in the vacuum of space.

    "Loy!" Yun Xu yelled out of control. She watched the unclear person on the screen be engulfed in an instant, and the high-temperature flames could vaporize it in an instant. Everything happened so fast that Yun Xu even felt a little Ridiculously unreal.

    She looked back at He Dao in disbelief, the fire not far away was still reflected on his face through the porthole, dancing brightly, his eyes were calm and his lips were tightly closed, as if he was not the one who pressed the missile launch button Same.

    "Crack!" Yun Xu slapped He Dao's face with his hands, and his voice was a little trembling when he opened his mouth: "When... when did you learn to disobey my orders?"