Chapter 12

Chapter 12, Princess Hug

    "Have you misunderstood something?" Yun Xu walked towards Luo Yi, took him into her arms with one hand, she pressed his face affectionately, and said in Luo Yi's astonished expression: "I am very fond of you!" He will not let him do such a thing." The

    security guard looked embarrassed: "But this is the regulation of New Suren, you must abide by it if you want to enter the main venue, and it is also for your pets."

    He said Just as he was about to reach out to catch Roy, the man's rough hands were covered with calluses, and he released a domineering Alpha pheromone as he leaned over. Roy suddenly coughed, subconsciously hugged Yunxu's arm tightly, and In comparison, Yunxu's absinthe tasted much better.

    He stared at the security guard with an angry expression and refused to compromise, but only Yun Xu knew how hard he was grabbing him. Roy should be very panicked, right?

    ...Loy is really guilty. After all, he is just a plaything worth only 40,000 star coins that Yunxu bought on a whim. Seeing Yunxu's usual indifferent appearance, it can be seen that he doesn't care much about him.

    But this auction was what Yun Xu himself said that he wanted to find out. Thinking of this, Luo Yi couldn't help regretting that he had revealed the matter of Newsuren to Yun Xu because of his gratitude for a moment.

    In order to enter the auction, Yunxu can change her face and hide her name. She certainly doesn't want things to make a big fuss and attract attention, so... Loy grabbed Yunxu's arm and thought desperately: The most convenient way to deal with it now may be to sacrifice him a little bit of dignity.

    Even, for Yun Xu, this is not a sacrifice at all. He is essentially no different from the Omega who just landed on all fours like a dog. They are all other people's pets.

    However, despite thinking this way, Luo Yi still looked at Yun Xu with a hint of expectation, but unfortunately, Yun Xu didn't look at him, nor did he intend to stop him.

    After all, he still has to be sacrificed. Roy's eyes were sore, and he let go of his tightly hugged arms a little bit. He thought of the warmth he felt at a certain moment during breakfast. It might be an illusion. He shouldn't expect too much that doesn't belong to him s things.

    Luo Yi lowered his head to hide the red circles under his eyes, and his lips were tightly pressed together, waiting for the blow. If Yun Xu insisted on asking him to kneel down, he...he would rather die.

    However, in the next second, a hand gently landed on the top of his head, Yun Xu smoothed his hair like stroking a small animal, and smiled slightly at the security guard: "Look, you scared my pet."

    "Rationale Duke Sakura..." The security guard showed embarrassment, but Yun Xu didn't give him a chance to speak. She took a step forward, using the cover of her skirt, raised her arm hanging by her side slightly, and connected her bracelet with the security guard's hand. Ring butt.

    "Drip." With a beep, the balance of the security's private account rose wildly, Yun Xu's hand did not move away, and he stared at him faintly: "Rules are dead, people are alive, I came here today, Niusu Shouldn't Lun's rules be changed for me?" In

    just a few seconds, the security guard's expression changed dramatically, and his eyes changed from excited to flattering in just a split second. He coughed a few times in a serious manner, and secretly opened the gate while no one was looking.

    "Thank you." Yun Xu smiled.

    The security guard covered his mouth and quickly warned: "There is a reason why Omegas with sound mind and body are not allowed to enter in Newsuren. Don't be discovered.

    " walk in."

    What do you mean? The heart that Roy had finally put down lifted again. He watched Yun Xu approaching him, and felt a chill on the back of his neck, and his hairs trembled. Do you want him to act humble? Could it be that as an Omega, he doesn't deserve to walk in with dignity?

    "I don't want to..." Roy shook his head slightly, and new nobles came in with their pets at other entrances and exits. The Omega crawling on the ground seemed to have lost its sense of shame. Cold hands and feet.

    He never wants to do this! Luo Yi turned around and tried to escape, but with a crash, Yun Xu grabbed the shiny chain.

    "Hmm!" Roy moved too fast, the chain pulled violently, his throat hurt, and the suffocation made his eyes darken. Just when he was about to fall, a faint breath of absinthe enveloped him, and Yun Xu appeared behind him.     As soon as she opened her mouth, the voice rang in Roy's ears, and she said in a low voice with a bit of reproach: "What are you messing with

    ?"     "you……"

    "What's the matter?" Yun Xu didn't look sideways: "I've been wasting so much time, I won't have a seat in the front row later." She didn't seem to feel how intimate such an action was at all, and Luo Yi breathed lightly With the smell of absinthe, he found that Yunxu didn't seem to be able to control his pheromones very well, just like at this time, if he hadn't been wearing a suppression ring, Roy couldn't believe what would happen to him nestled in her arms like this. Even though he was locked by the collar, he still felt that the glands in the back of his neck became much warmer, as if something was about to move.

    It turned out that she didn't intend to insult herself at all. Roy's mood fluctuated, and the grievance that had just been suppressed by anger and fear surged out. How did Yunxu see him? Are these gentle actions of hers because of her nature, or... for some other reason?

    The lights in the main venue were bright, and Roy subconsciously turned his head to hide his bewildered emotions.

    Yun Xu hugged him and sat down amidst the curious eyes. Looking around, only Roy, an Omega, could enjoy this treatment, being held in his arms by his own Alpha.

    Even after sitting down, Yun Xu still didn't let him go. An Alpha sitting next to him looked at Roy several times, and finally couldn't hold back anymore. He excitedly talked to Yun Xu: "Your Omega is so cute, no wonder you can't even walk because of you.

    " Luo Yi reacted, Yun Xu first gave the man a cold eye knife, and then hugged Luo Yi tightly into his arms like a food protector.

    Alpha clicked his tongue when he saw this, and snorted: "I won't fight with you, there will be some good ones for me to choose from later, who cares about your things."

    Oh? Yun Xu thought slightly, she looked at the booth, there was a huge square display case on the high steps, covered with red flannel, she couldn't help but wondered: "Could it be that the item exhibited by New Suren is not an antique vase, but— - A living Omega?" The

    auction started while thinking, the red flannel slowly rose, and under the gaze of countless eyes, the host introduced the first lot to everyone.

    In the transparent crystal display case, a slender and fair boy was hung in the center, his body was slightly covered by red silk wrapping around his body, his cheeks were flushed, and his head was lowered as if he had fallen into a coma.

    However, these were not surprising enough. What surprised Yun Xu was that the boy was born with a human body, but his lower body was a silver fish tail!

    The enthusiasm of the participants was easily ignited by the scene in front of them, and the bidding and auction were in full swing, and no one seemed to think it was abnormal. Looking at them, Yun Xu felt that she and these people seemed to live in two worlds.

    She looked at the crystal display case again, and she was right. The mermaid, which only existed in ancient myths and legends, was hung in such a dark place. What's going on?

    What the hell is this boy?