Chapter 34

Chapter 34, Bite Me

    [Alpha's estrus is different from Omega's,? Logically speaking, if there is no Omega around, Alpha will not be in estrus, but...Ilya was given that forbidden drug before being confined,? It was even worse Yes,? At this time, he is undergoing combat training where he has to clock in every day.

    Ilya manipulated the mecha, secretly biting the tip of her tongue, trying to wake herself up with the sense of pain, but the scent of peach blossoms still came out.

    He blinked vigorously, tried his best to see the trajectory on the star map, and thought that he was not important, at least he wanted to send the little guy who was stuck on the mech back to the ground safely. Ever since Yunxu said he wanted to stay, he followed him to get on the mech every day. When Ilya was practicing, the little guy would just lazily lie on the trampoline in the gym and drink vegetable juice.

    Thinking of her, Ilya's restless thoughts calmed down a bit. Fortunately, she is an Alpha, so her pheromone leakage won't affect her too much,? Otherwise... if something out of control happens,? He may never I can't forgive myself.

    Getting ready to return and land, the mech bumped up in orbit. Ilya seemed to have driven into the wrong orbit amidst the confusion, and an asteroid belt that had never been seen before suddenly appeared in front of him.

    Oops,? If the mecha yaws slightly in this area, it will definitely be torn apart by the undercurrent of gravity between the asteroids!

    The body is getting hotter and the nerves are tense. The ten-year-old Ilya's eyes are full of fear and helplessness. He and the third princess may be buried in this ruined time and space, like ants crossing the coast through the whirlpool. He has no such assurance.

    The mecha circumnavigated two planets in a thrilling manner. Ilya's clothes were already drenched in cold sweat. He had no time to care about the pheromones he leaked, nor did he have any extra thoughts to deal with his embarrassment. He had to race against time. Time to drive the mecha out of this death vortex!

    However, the more urgent the incident was, the more likely it would go wrong. Sweat ran down the tips of his hair and dripped on his eyelashes, which immediately blurred Ilya's vision. The planet slanted towards one side - a

    huge colorful ball suddenly approached the mecha, and the whole mecha fell to one side!

    When people are too weak, they always tend to pray. The same is true for ten-year-old Ilya at that moment. His still young hands clenched the joystick, and his heart was full of hopeless pleading: "Who... who will help?" I..."

    Two small hands clasped on his, and before Ilya opened his eyes, he felt his hands being clenched, and a force brought him and the joystick to suddenly pull him in the opposite direction. Under this heavy pressure, the mecha suddenly regained its balance and continued to move forward.

    Sweat flowed in his eyes, rustling and stinging. Ilya couldn't open his eyes, and asked tentatively, "Little guy, is that you?

    " As if trying to feed, Ilya tried to open one eye to see that the little guy was hanging on the joystick with both hands, his whole fleshy body was almost empty, and he was trying to hold it down with his own weight. Mecha, against the gravity of the slightly yaw planet.

    "Okay, I've left the gravitational vortex." The mech stumbled out of the asteroid belt and got back on track. Ilya couldn't help smiling, and he stretched out his free hand to rub Yunxu's hair: "Thank you."

    Snapped! Yun Xu let go of Ilya's hand rubbing her head. She puffed up her face and said angrily, "What's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly go into heat? The whole mech is filled with your choking peach blossom smell." !"