Chapter 21

Chapter 21, Brother

    Yun Xu and Luo Yi are chatting about each other. Ruo Ke, who was squatting by the side, was not happy. He sniffed and said loudly on purpose: "Someone likes me too! My brother likes me very much!"

    Ruo Ke leaned over to Yun Xu In the middle with Roy, wagging his tail, showing them the heavy star coins in his pocket: "Look, when I save enough 100 star coins, I can take my brother to use the self-help treatment at the garbage dump In the

    interstellar era, the treatment warehouse is not a rare thing. There are high-end and low-end ones, and every household buys it according to their discretion. But it is different in the waste star. The general treatment warehouse is only a small number of people who have mastered the means of production. Affordable. Ruo Ke said that the self-service treatment cabin is a thing that was eliminated by Li Wen a few years ago in the junkyard of the waste star. Self-service mode, for the poor,? Of course,? Charge one hundred star coins each time.

    Looking at the scattered steel coins in Ruo Ke's pocket, Luo Yi frowned slightly: "Where is your brother? Maybe the three princesses can help you. "

    After he finished speaking, he seemed to think of something, and looked back at Yunxu, hesitatingly said: "...Is it okay? "

    Yun Xu was stared at by two pairs of expectant eyes, one tall and one short. She couldn't help but want to laugh, but she felt that she seemed to be happy a little more often recently. It was strange, so she clenched her fists to her mouth and coughed dryly. ?Nodded: "You have to bring your brother here first, but from your description, he seems to be more cautious than you,? How could he let you run around alone? In

    fact, Yun Xu wanted to say "smarter than you", but Ruo Ke's eyes were too bright when she looked at her, and she couldn't help being mean. The

    puppy flapped his ears, tilted his head and said, "Thank you you! Immediately afterwards, he showed some melancholy: "After my brother took me to escape, he was injured and passed out. I dragged him into the garbage mountain and hid him, and then came out to work. "

    Hearing this, Luo Yi and Yun Xu looked at each other in unison, with worried expressions on their faces.

    Transforming people, Omega, and garbage mountain, Yun Xu hesitated to speak: "If possible, your brother may have..."

    Suddenly, Ruo Ke straightened up, sniffed the direction of the door with the tip of his nose, and widened his eyes in disbelief: "I, I smell my brother!"

    "What?" Yun Xu was a little surprised, but Ruo Ke was already ecstatic. Running towards the door: "Really! It's brother!"

    Yun Xu looked at Ruo Ke's figure running out, and quickly called Luo Yi: "It might be a trap, let's go out and have a look!"

    "Yeah!" The

    two of them Following Ruo Ke, he ran out. Li Wen's base was mainly underground, and there was only a semicircular fortress made of metal materials on the ground, like a large bowl turned upside down.

    Ruo Ke's white ears and tail swayed as he ran, he ran up and down the stairs, and finally stopped at the closed iron door barking, as if he was in a hurry, his nose sniffed at the crack of the door, The tail kept wagging.

    Yun Xu arrived before Luo Yi. She looked at the heavy iron door, quietly pressed the pistol on her waist with one hand, and slowly pushed the door open with the other hand.

    Unexpectedly, there was really a person standing outside the door—a reformed person.

    Following the creaking sound of the door opening, Ruoko rushed out like an arrow, Yun Xu smelled the bloody smell coming towards his face, and in front of him was the back of a row of patrol soldiers, with half-meter-long guns pointing at a gun not far away. Transformation of people.