Chapter 15

Chapter 15, Roy's heroic appearance

    Li Wen was sitting leisurely in the office watching the live broadcast. At the same time, the balance in the Iris Gang's account was rising wildly. The beast fighting competition is one of the most important sources of income for the Iris Gang. Taking advantage of the natural terrain of the Stone Forest and the radiation-mutated beasts, Liwen's theater has attracted countless psychopathic and curious rich people. They watched the fight between humans and mutant beasts through live broadcasts. Bet and vote for the players you support.

    Those players who are trapped in the stone forest with the beasts start with only the simplest dagger. As the support rate increases, the first place in each period will have the opportunity to pick up upgraded weapons. Relying on this mechanism, Li Wen made a lot of money.

    In Moran's words, Li Wen is worthy of being a fox with top business acumen, and he can be called the first person to turn waste into treasure.

    On the live broadcast screen, the wolf on the left couldn't hold back and moved first. It first lowered its body, and then suddenly rushed towards Roy. This seemed to be some kind of signal, and the other two wolves were not far behind, howling and sprinting over .

    The three giant wolves jumped up into the air, but the shadow completely covered Roy. For a while, Roy was no longer on the screen.

    [Eat it? ]

    [Is it over so soon? ]

    [Looking at his thin appearance, he is not enough to be a wolf. 】

    There were boos on the screen, but none of these affected Roy. His muscles almost formed a specific memory. When the first wolf was only an arm away from him, he rolled on the spot, and then backhanded the dagger. Into the wolf's hind legs!

    "Aw—" the first wolf screamed, and without waiting for a breath, the second wolf opened its bloody mouth and bit at Luo Yi. Luo Yi had already adjusted his body angle, turned around and brought the dagger forward, and the iron was rubbed against his teeth. With an ear-piercing sound, Roy instantly met the blue-faced, fang-toothed wolf's head. The stench came over his face, and the dagger was stuck in the wolf's wide-open mouth like a hard fishbone.     The wolf stared at its dark green eyes and howled angrily. It swung its heavy tail towards Roy, and Roy narrowly avoided it with a kick, while the third wolf had been waiting for him on his way back for a long time.

    Wolves are animals that pay attention to cooperative hunting. This combat method has been practiced countless times in the evolution of thousands of years. Before Roy got up from the ground, the paw of the third wolf had already been patted.

    【Wow! ]

    The audience in front of the screen exclaimed in unison. In their opinion, it is impossible for the unarmed Roy to escape this attack. He will be crushed to pieces under the wolf's claws.

    boom! Smoke and dust covered the sight, and when the dust cleared, everyone was surprised to find that Roy was not dead!

    He lay on his back, catching the fallen wolf claws with both hands, blood flowed down his arms, and the veins on his arms were bulging, trembling with force.

    【God, this Omega actually has such terrifying power! 】

    【It's more than just strength. This kind of reaction speed and control over the body cannot be trained by ordinary people. 】

    Roy only confronted the wolf for a moment. No matter how strong he is, he can't be stronger than the giant wolf. Besides, he is at a disadvantage, and the stalemate will only be detrimental to him.