Chapter 5

Chapter 5, Help me

    It's a pity that this living Omega looks a little half-dead.

    The rich peach smell is getting stickier, and if other Alphas are here, they probably can't hold it anymore, and they will probably be like those screaming people in the distance, wishing to turn into a beast on the spot.

    Fortunately, Yun Xu was not sensitive to pheromones by nature, she just frowned slightly because of the sweetness.

    Because of the stereotype of the noble Omega on the main star, Yun Xu even has some resistance to all Omega, and feels from the bottom of his heart that they are difficult to serve, and it is better not to provoke them.

    Just when she hadn't decided whether to help her, those "monkeys" wrapped in pheromones were already catching up.

    The roaring low-gauge train kicked up a long wave of dust, and a dozen Alphas surrounded them casually, and together with Yun Xu, they rowed into their encirclement.

    "The one in the car, get out, don't even think about running away!" A big bald man jumped out from the leading low-gauge car. He was shirtless, holding an iron rod in his hand, and the rod was stained with blood.

    After the words fell, many people jumped out of the car.

    These people only see the sweet Omega in their eyes, completely ignoring Yun Xu, a living person. The person in the dilapidated car was breathing rapidly, and he seemed to be in a panic, the hand that was holding the window sill tightened suddenly, and the knuckles were so hard that they turned white.

    Yun Xu watched everything that happened in front of him with cold eyes, and watched those bastard Alphas slowly approaching like hyenas dripping with long and short sticks.

    With a bang, someone smashed the roof of the car, and the Omega inside the car trembled like a frightened rabbit. For a moment, he didn't know whether he should get out of the car and run for his life.

    In the midst of hesitation, the bald man suddenly grabbed his hand that was outside the window. Alpha's hand was rough and strong, holding him like iron clamps, and pulled him out with all his strength.     "Ah! Don't... let me go!" Omega in the car struggled hoarsely, and the car that was already crumbling was rattled by the accident, as if it was about to fall apart on the spot.

    Several Alphas released pheromones arrogantly, and different scents intertwined and spread, rushing towards the surroundings aggressively.

    The thick pheromone rushed randomly, which hurt the Omega in the car. He groaned impatiently, and immediately lost the strength to resist. The hand with the sharp joints limply drooped, and no longer struggled.

    The bald head still grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the car. His wrist was red, and most of his thin body was pulled out in a few strokes. The sweet and greasy peach smell became more and more intense.

    "Don't...don't..." Omega's eyes were flushed, but he was powerless to resist, so he could only refuse in a low voice.

    "Take off his clothes for me!" No one would be polite to an Omega who was in the heat, seven or eight hands surrounded him, and the entangled Alpha pheromones mixed into a choking stench.

    They were extremely excited, while Yunxu had been left alone for too long.

    Noisy and rough shouting; the unpleasant smell from the same kind; and those waving iron bars that seemed to be about to hit Huixue...everything here made Yun Xu feel disgusted.