Chapter 33

Chapter 33, Xiao Yun Xu

    What did Roy dream about?

    Yunxu sat beside Huixue's exclusive military treatment cabin, and looked at him quietly for a long time. The healing function of the treatment cabin has long since ended, and he seems to be just asleep now, but,? Steady,? He frowned for a while, and tossed and turned for a while.

    Just now,? He seemed to call my name vaguely. Yun Xu raised his eyebrows slightly, and bent over to get closer to Luo Yi.

    "Did you dream of me?" She looked at the slightly parted lips of the other party, and when she called her name, her mouth would pouted slightly. Yun Xu stared blankly for a while, then suddenly closed her mouth.

    Cough, she retreated and sat up straight.

    Yun Xu guessed that he did not behave well in Luo Yi's dream, otherwise why would he look so angry? Pressing the vertical crease between his brows with fingertips, and gently flattening it, Yun Xu said softly, "Wake up quickly,? I still... have something to tell you."

    [Why isn't she awake yet?

    On Prison Star, ten-year-old Ilya squatted beside seven-year-old Yunxu. He brought the little girl back and let her lie flat on the grass. The barren weeds on Prison Star were almost half the height of a person. The little girl lay in it and could hardly be seen.

    Ilya was bored pinching the grass stalks beside Yunxu. When she reached the one hundred and fifth root, the little girl was scratched on the face by the blade of grass. She frowned and twitched her eyebrows.

    Her soft little hands wiped her face, Ilya paused, then rolled her eyes, and scratched with a blade of grass with a hairy tip.

    "Ah Choo!" The little girl opened her eyes ignorantly.

    Her eyes are round and big, and the black eyes are like watery grapes. After seeing Ilya, she blinked blankly. Roll out like beads of thread.

    "What's wrong? Are you injured? Does it hurt anywhere?" Ilya, who had never had any experience in raising children and was still a child, suddenly panicked. His hands didn't look like his own, and he didn't know whether to hug her shoulders or pat her. s head.

    The little guy cried and didn't speak, he just got up and threw himself into Ilya's arms.

    "Hey!" Even if the soft girl rushed over with all her strength, it was like a cannonball. Ilya was afraid that she would be injured again, so she voluntarily became a human cushion and rolled a few laps on the rough road with her in her arms.

    In the end, he was caught by a big rock, and the girl's limp face hit his chest. Ilya had a dull pain in his back. Angrily, he held Yunxu's creaking nest in his hands and lifted her up, threatening her, "If you cry again, you will be locked up on this planet forever!"

    Xiao Yunxu immediately closed her mouth tightly upon hearing this. mouth, but still couldn't hold back the tears, and the bean-sized water droplets hit Ilya's face.

    Ilya sighed, sat up and let Yunxu sit next to him, and he asked, "Why are you crying?"

    "I..." the girl said in a soft voice, wiping her eyes, "I saw a terrible It ’s

    probably a nightmare, and Ilya didn’t go into it. He didn’t want to force the crying girl to recall some horrible dreams, so he broke a grass stalk and held it in his mouth, and stretched out his hand to support him: “You Where is your home? Why did you come here alone?"

    Yun Xu subconsciously stopped crying as soon as she thought about the problem. She rolled her big eyes and seemed to hide her identity very cleverly: "My father The emperor is just an ordinary person living in the main star of the Milky Way, I sneaked out with my friends to play, and I got lost in the end."

    The grass stem was suddenly bitten off by Ilya, and he fixedly looked at the girl who was as beautiful as a doll in front of him, and said with a half-smile: "Oh, you can come out to play alone, then you must be the eldest daughter of your family." "

    No, I can play alone at a very young age! I'm the youngest daughter in the family!" Yun Xu protested with her mouth pouting, as if she had temporarily forgotten her horrible nightmare.

    Ilya couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing. It turned out that the girl he bombed was Yunxu, the third princess of the Galactic Empire. If he brought her back to the Federation Military Academy, his punishment in closed doors would be considered a meritorious service, right?

    Even so, Ilya just thought about it. Seeing that he was silent, it was Yun Xu's turn to ask questions. She leaned over and looked at Ilya's face: "Big brother, why are you here alone?"

    "Me? Because I did something bad."

    "Huh?" Yun Xu's small face wrinkled, and he quickly covered his mouth with both hands, the words "careless" were clearly written on that small face.

    Seeing that it was funny to tease her, Ilya continued with a smile, "Don't you believe it? It's because my pheromone smells very bad. After it was accidentally leaked, it made all the students in the school run around in the playground. Because it smells so bad, teacher I am afraid that more students will be affected, so let me come here to be in confinement."

    He was still talking nonsense, and suddenly, the gland was lightly touched, and Ilya froze, clutching the back of his neck in a panic, staring at Looking at the little girl who came over: "What are you doing?"

    Yun Xu opened his eyes wide and said solemnly: "Your teacher is lying, big brother's pheromone smells very good!"

    "Really?" Ilya asked suspiciously .

    Yun Xu nodded vigorously, as if he was afraid that he would not believe it: "Really! Don't be inferior!"

    Ilya couldn't help laughing again, and he raised his hand to rub the little guy's head: "Thank you for your comfort, if you It's more convincing without pinching your nose."

    It seems that she is also an Alpha, and her own smell may be a bit choking to her. Ilya was thinking, and his eyes drifted to his training mecha. He was thinking about how to send the three princesses of the empire back to the Milky Way. He couldn't leave the prison star for a long time. If he didn't scan his student card for a long time, the school would definitely come to check Under the circumstances, the little guy's identity will definitely be exposed, but... she can't let her drive that training mecha by herself, can she?

    Ilya was undecided, and suddenly her hand sank, and Yunxu hugged his arm tightly like an octopus, and her fan-like eyelashes fluttered, and there was a little melancholy expression on her small face, she asked: "Brother, are you Are you thinking about letting me go?"

    "Huh?" Ilya didn't understand what she was going to say.

    Yun Xu pursed her lips, a trace of pain flashed in her eyes, she raised her eyes again, and the grape-like eyes were filled with a layer of water: "I don't want to go home now, I am very scared...Big brother, I can accompany you here Are you?"]

    In the turbulent flow of time and space, Roy watched this period of time quietly, Yunxu was still soft, lively and cheerful at that time, he remembered that they had lived together for half a month, wasn't Yunxu digging The cave adventure is to chase the most common wild rabbits on the prison star. Once when he was sleeping, he suddenly felt itchy on his neck, and when he opened his eyes, he saw that it was a beetle caught by Yunxu!

    He hated bugs, and when he yelled that time, Yun Xu laughed beside him.

    The innocent girl is so cute, what made her become what she is now, indifferent, alienated, and keeping a distance from everyone, as if everything in the world has nothing to do with her.

    Yunxu... When Luo Yi read this name, he felt that his heart would warm because of it. He had met her earlier and knew her cuteness and kindness. Unfortunately, she would not easily reveal such herself now.

    I miss it so much, Roy looked a little sad. After all, that sincerity once encouraged him so warmly and gave him the strength to persevere. Can he see Yunxu like that again?

    Roy stood there for a long time, and time was still flowing. On that day, when he was ten years old, his pheromones went berserk during training, just like the day he was tied to the toilet, he became uncontrollably estrus.