Chapter 41

Chapter 41, Just Right

    Under Ji Sha's comfort, Lin Yin gradually stabilized. He was too tired and fell asleep leaning against a corner. Ji Sha looked at his still blushing face abnormally, and the worries in her heart didn't let go with his stability.

    Even if she helped Lin Yin relieve the passion for a short time, but after such a toss,? He has consumed too much,? And... although she understands the physical needs of Omega, she can't just rely on her hands to help others. Estrus,? And this is the first time for him to experience this as an Omega... If the inhibitor has not been injected,? Then Lin Yin's body will definitely suffer irreversible damage.

    His luck was so bad that he fell into heat at this time. Looking at his ears that were still quivering restlessly at the moment, Ji Sha couldn't help feeling sad, why couldn't fate treat him better? He is already so pitiful.

    Thinking so, she stroked those ears reassuringly.

    Trapped underground, the passage of time is blurred.

    "Sister, can we still be saved?" Ruo Ke lay on the ground, curled up into a ball, and asked weakly.

    He also looked a little overwhelmed.

    Hearing this, Ji Sha pulled up the corners of her mouth and smiled, looked up at the disappearing skylight shining through the gap: "We will be saved,? Yun Xu will definitely come to save us,? I believe in my friend." I

    don't know . Was it to comfort Ruo Ke or to reassure herself? She never complained, but kept chatting with Ruo Ke in a gentle voice.

    The two chatted one after another, seeing that Ruo Ke's ears were drooping to the ground, she pushed the last bit of glucose over: "Hold on, wait until someone comes to rescue us, Ruo Ke will help my sister Helping brother out."

    "Yeah." Hearing this, Ruo Ke's little white ears moved, and they perked up again. The young man's eyes shone brightly and firmly in the dim light, "I will persevere, I want to live!"

    Seeing Lin Yin with a tired face, Ruo Ke couldn't help but feel a little worried: "Where's brother? Will something happen to him?"

    "Of course not." Ji Sha said, turning her head to the side, and wiped off the sweat from the man's forehead.

    The once famous military officer of the Federation has now fallen to such a state. Ji Sha, who had always forced a smile on her face, secretly sighed. At this moment, she suddenly hoped that fate would favor this man a little bit.

    I don't know how long it took, but Ji Sha, who had been encouraging and comforting Ruo Ke for so long, was a little dizzy, and the collapsed ruins were suddenly pried.

    First there was a gap, strong light burst in suddenly, something was thrown in through the gap, and suddenly expanded, Ji Sha opened her eyes slightly, and recognized in a daze that it was a common memory material in the Galactic Empire, and they were saved up.

    Just like the magic beans in a fairy tale, the small capsule keeps growing taller and bigger, and grows "leaves", like an open umbrella, propping up the wall that tightly traps them.

    "Ji Sha! Are you all right?" He Dao's anxious voice came, and immediately after, Yun Xu jumped directly from the fixed position just now.

    The dust rose and settled, and she saw her friend who had been trapped for a long time at a glance. The pampered Omega girl was now disheveled, her smooth curly hair had become dry, and her round face had lost a sharp chin.

    Yun Xu understood the situation at a glance. An ignorant child and an omega in heat, they couldn't take care of themselves, and Ji Sha, who always needed someone to take care of her, became the backbone of the two.