Right By My Side | Rangers LoveStory

As I finished packing my bags for tomorrow, I decided to text my best friend Julian. I haven't seen him since I moved to Atlanta from LA two years ago. We keep in touch bye callin' each other revery once in a while, but now that I'm moving back for my junior year of high school, I think its time that we caught up.

~Text Convo~

Me:hey watz up Juju? - *ArriQu33n*

Julian:nun much just waitin on u to get here ->swag_king

Me:well ill b there tomorrow mornin -*ArriQu33n*

Julian: ikr, cant wait 2 see my best friend again... u scared ->swag_king

Me: me either. its been 4 years. Nd scared of wat -*ArriQu33n*

Julian:never mind. I just cant wait 2 see u touchdown in LAX tomorrow. I kno my boys gon be happy to see you 2 ->swag_king

Me::) I cant wait 2 see them either. Well g2g. See u tomorrow. BYE-*ArriQu33n*

Julian:see ya ->swag_king

~End of Convo~

I loved talking to Julian. He always made my day. Ever since we were little kids we've been inseparable. We did everything together, and when we met Langston and Dashawn we finally had a crew to call our own. I missed them all very much.

"Arri !!!!! hurry up and go to sleep girl 'cuz you gotta get up early in the mornin'," my mom yelled from downstairs. She was a little bit too excited to get rid of me.

"Okay, I'm goin'! Love you and goodnight," I yelled back.

"Love you too, now go to bed."

All I could do was laugh at my mom. She was a character. As soon as my head touched my pillow, I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what my trip may bring me.

~The Next Day~

"COME ON Y'ALL !!!! Arri's plane is landing!" I tell Langston and Day Day. They are so slow. I mean, our best friend is meeting us again for the first time in 4 years, and they takin' their sweet time walking through the airport. I knew I should've left them home.

"Man, Julian shut up," Day Day said.

"Yeah, we wanna see Arri as much as you do," Langston added..

They just don't understand how much I miss my best friend. I have to admit, it ain't been the same without her here. Arri was the chillest girl ever. She always fit in with everyone. I mean who wouldn't like her, she was the best.

I saw the passengers from her plane enterin' the airport, and I tried my best to look for her. I couldn't find her anywhere. Suddenly, I felt someone pull their hands over my eyes. Whoever it was smelled like Warm Vanilla.

"Guess who," a voice teased.

I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes.

********************************************************************