Changes

3 months later

Arri Venting Pov:

Langston's an asshole. I freakin hate his guts. People always say that we only break up to make up but this time we're done for good.

Flashback

"Arri who the hell is Darnell!?!?!" Langston yelled.

"He's just a friend from St Annas. Chill out. Its not like im sleepin with him and cheatin on you" i replied.

Ever since ive been going to this new school, Langstons been trippin hard. He acts as if im the one with the cheatin past.

"Well by the way yall b textin each other yall seem like yall more than damn school buddies!"

"Well wat about u and deidra stank ass , huh? Dont act like i dont be seein how yall be skinnin and grinnin when we all hang out. For all i kno u could b fuckin dat bitch on the side lamg!!!!!"

"Its more than i get from u. Lately all youve been doin is hangin with darnell and mickey." He blurted out. I cant believe he just admitted that. I guess you really cant trust a notorious player with your heart.

" so you just gonna claim that bitch and have me lookin stupid everytime we all went out together! You a low down bastard langston"

" i guess imma be low down with deidra now because i cant keep doin this. We cant work together everytime we try its always something that pushes me away from u and towards other women. I guess its been a sign all along." He plopped down on his bed as i stared in disbelief. Is he really leavin me for Deidra. The bitch that has basically had it out for me since she saw me. Oh hell naw. Its bout to be spme consequences and reprecussions.

I calmly walked out of his room and just drove back to my nee apartment. Langston and Deidra just created a monster. RIP to the old Arri. No more of me being the victim. I got something for they ratchet asses😣

end of flashback

It starts now. Brace yourself world. Theres a new vixen in town and her name is Arrielle Fuckin Washington.