School 5

Arri POV:

I was gettin' ready to go to sleep. But I wasn't tired. I was sittin in my room written down lyrics when I had got a text from Jordan.

Text Convo

Jordan: long time no see Arrielle )Air Jordan(

Me: ikr what you been up to :singlePringle:

Jordan: nun much just focusin' on the music )Air Jordan(

Me: me too. Im actually writing lyrics now :singlePringle:

Jordan: forreal wat bout )Air Jordan(

Me: everything basically :singlePringle:

Jordan: o. Well i gotta go )Air Jordan(

Me: Bye :singlePringle:

Jordan: bye pringle :))Air Jordan(

End of convo

"ARRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell through the house.

"I'm in my room!" I yelled back. Lexi and Khori came bustin' in my room.

"Hey girl" Lexi said, sittin on my bed. I put my portfolio up.

"Whats up yall"

"You goin to school tomorrow?" Khori asked.

"Yea why?"

"Well.........we were wonderin' if you would come try-out for cheerleadin' with us." Khori said. I looked at her like she was crazy. We ain't cheered together since we was twelve.

"Girl.... i don't know. You know Asya and them run that squad."

"But they don't choose who join. Mrs. Dates do. And girl you bomb, you gon make it for sure." Lexi explained. She was practically beggin now. I looked at Khori.

"I don't know........" I said. Right then I got a call. From Langston. My mood went straight down. What does he want?

"Arri, think of it like this. Rashad plays basketball. You could be out there in yo lil skirt shaken it for him" Khori said. I smiled. I really do like Rashad. I mean at first we was just playin' but now I'm startin' to really feel him.

"Okay" they both jumped on me. "Hahaha Imma change my mind if y'all don't get off me"

"Alright sorry. Well we bout to go. See ya tomorrow."

"Bye" They both had left out the room. I picked up my phone and looked at the screen.

1 missed call

Langston Higgins 10:54 pm

I called him back. The phone rang for about a minute. I was gon hang up but then he answered.

Phone Convo

Me: Langston??

Langston: ..................

Me: Are you gonna speak?

Langston: I need to talk to you

Me: well talk

Langston: no face to face. It's important. Please just come outside.

Me: *sigh* whateva you got 15 mins.

Langston: ok and I .........(click)

End of convo

I really didn't want to hear what else he had to say. I know it was harsh to hang up in his face, but I didn't want to back track with him. I put on a jacket and walked outside on the porch. It was warm. I sat down on the stoop and waited for Langston to come.