Welcome Back

Narrator POV:

The girls are on their way to pick up the guys from the airport. They all are in Lexi’s car. Arri decides to sit in the front with Lexi because she really can’t stand ‘Nique right now after what she did. ‘Nique doesn’t know that Chance answered her phone and Arri found out about her secret. Arri plans on telling Julian everything after the dinner they are having for the boys tonight. Lexi feels that there’s tension between the girls, but she doesn’t know why. She has this nagging feeling thatwhatever it is is gonna blow some shit up sooner or later.

The guys are 10 mins away from LAX. All through the flight Langston has been anti social. Not saying a word to anyone. The only thing running throught his mind, was how he was gonna tell Arri about Heather. He decided to just right out his feelings and problems to calm himself down. He’s been writing stuff down in the notebook since they left. Julian is sitting beside him, so he keeps glancing to see what he’s writing. After many failed attempts he gave up. DayDay and Jordan are sitting behind them. DayDay has been texting Lexi for most of the flight. Jordan is asleep. They hear on the PA system that they are about to land at LAX.

Arri POV:

We walk in to the airport just in time. The guys’ plane had just landed. I tried to keep my distance from ‘Nique. I knew that if she got to close I was gon’ pop off on her. I still can’t believe she cheated on my best friend. He doesn’t deserve that at all. I just look at her with disgust. She looked at me with a confused look. I walked ahead of her and started talking to Lexi.

"What’s up with yall?" She asks me. I really don’t want to go into details with her until I tell Julian.

"Nothing. It’s just a lot of stupidity goin’ around" I said, loud enough for ‘Nique to hear. I really didn’t care what she thought right now.

"Well, yall better behave or Imma handle it" Lexi had this serious look on her face. I just laughed. Lexi was the most passive person I knew, but she had hands. We continued to talk to each other until we saw the boys coming through the gate.

"JUJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I run up to Julian and he almost falls over. The others laugh at us. I started kissing on his cheek like I aint seen him in years. "Aww, I missed you so much!!!!!!" I pinched his cheeks. He hates when I do that.

"Arrielle Giana Washington, if you don’t get yo happy ass off me Imma hurt you" He tried to sound all macho, but you could still hear him laughing. I got off him, and he proceeded to walk over to ‘Nique. He gave her a passionate kiss.. To make matters worse, she kissed him back like she wasn’t cheatin’ on him. I made a gagging noise loud enough for them to hear.

"Hater" I heard ‘Nique mumble.

"Bitch" I responded with the fakest smile on my face. I just wanna punch her in the face. I can’t stand her. Ooo she two-faced. I walked off towards the rest of the group.

Langston POV:

I came through the gates last, wanting to be alone for a second. I saw everyone off to the side catching up on everything that has happened over these past weeks. My eyes immediately found the light of my life. she looked so cute in her flannel shirt and shorts. It was simple, but she made it look amazing.

Our eyes met and she quickly ran over to me, jumping in my arms. "Babyyyy,I missed you," she sang in my ear as I held her.

 "I missed you too lil bit." Giggling she hoped down. When she looked at me her smile faulted a little.