WTF!!!!!!

DayDay POV:

I walked up to Julian's room so we can talk about what happened today at the studio.

"Man, wat was up with Lang today,"

"Man I dont even kno." Julian was gettin ready to go over 'Nique house. I was goin over Lexi house later, when Lang or Arri get back. "I bet it was about Asya tho" Julian added.

"Man they should jus' break up. I ain't neva see him get that heated bout a girl. She aint o good for the niggah"

"I think they did break up, but if they didn't they will. Well i gotta go be with my girl niggah. Deuces" We dapped up and the Julian left. I waited for about 5 minutes and then Langston walked through the door.

"Hey where J at?" he asked lookin round the room.

"He just left for "Nique house" My boy looked like he aint had no sleep in months. This girl really don got to him.

"Arri here?" I saw a little excitement pull on his face when he said her name.

"Naw man, not yet. She been gon all day" Just then we saw some headlights outside. I went to the window and saw Arri gettin out her car.

"Well Im bout to head out to Lexi's, man. Catch you later"

"Iight," Langston said, flippin through the tv channels. When I went out side, I noticed what looked like a gauze on Arri side.

"Girl, wat wrong wit you" I said pointin to her side.

"O, Im okay. I got a tattoo today" She peeled off the padding a showed me some of her tattoo. It suited her.

"Julian gon kill you" Julian is too protective over her. He be actin like her daddy sometimes. Its scary.

"Julian can't say nothin cause he got mo tats than anyone I know" she said. "Is he in there?"

"No he at 'Nique's. I'm bout to head out to Lexi so bye."

"Okay," she said as she entered the house. I got in my car and drove off.

Langston POV:

I was in the livin' room watchin the Heats v. Lakers game, when I heard someone come in the house. Since the couch I was on faced away from the door, I couldn't see who it was. I really wasn't in the mood to turn around and look either.

"Hey" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Arri as she disappeared into the kitchen. I got up and followed her. She was sittin on the kitchen counter playin on her phone. I noticed somethin white on her side. It looked like a gauze pad.

"Whats dat?" I leaned against the other side of the counter and nodded to her side.

"A tattoo" She looked up at me eagerly "Wanna see it?"

"Yea, what is it"

"Butterflies," She started takin off her shirt. What was she doin'? She just stood there in her bra before she started slowly peeling the gauze off but she suddenly stopped. " Oh mi god, Laney, I'm sooooo sorry!"

"For what?" Her eyes signaled for me to look down. My lil (Not really ;)) man was at full attention. "Oh shit! Im sorry.... I didn't kno..... It was just......you just started....and I" I really didn't kno how to make this situation any less awkward. Arri just bust out laughin outta nowhere.

"It's okay. I'm flattered. I'm not offended or nothin' like that, okay" She finished peelin off the gauze and showed me her tattoo. It looked really good on her.

"It looks good. I see you got your ears pierced too."

"Yea" she started puttin her shirt back on. She jumped back on the counter and I leaned beside her."So, how was your day, Laney"