Trust and Believe

(Arri and Darnell should be in MM)

Arri POV:Today was hella bland. I need some excitement asap. I was outside waiting for Mickey and Darnell. They wanted to go to the mall later and cop the new Jordans. They was taking,a long as time to get here though.
I was leaned up against my car, checking my twitter, when I noticed a shadow in front of me. I looked up, expecting to see the crew, but saw Pharell, one of the niggas I was "talking" to.
"Damn baby, you looking mighty fine in that skirt today" he said while eyeing me up and down.
"That's interesting considering the fact that I wear the same uniform everyday." I smartly responded. Pharell was always tryna run game on me. He better be glad he cute cuz if he wasn't, I wouldn't give him the time of day.
"Well I guess you just extra sexy today then. You busy right now 'ma?" I knew exactly where he was going with this. 
"Does it really matter?" I walked up to him and gently stroked his chest, making sure to make him as horny as possible. 
"uhm....... Not really. You w-wanna go chill til yo friends get here?" I bit my bottom lip and pretended as if I had to think about it.
"Sure. We can hang, but we gon be doing a lot more than that." I grabbed his hand and led him out of the student parking lot, into a secluded area.

10 minutes

"Pharell slow down, they're not going anywhere" I breathed out. Pharell was ripping my shit up, trying to open my shirt. He kissed my neck once more before undoing the last button. He pulled away and admired my chest.
"Damn, you look better than I imagined." OMG he talks too much.
"Good to know, now drop 'em" Without hesitation, he dropped his pants onto the floor of the supply closet. I was shocked to see how well endowed he,was.
I walked up up him and passionately connected our lips once again. My hands roamed over his body before finally settling on his large member, and his on my ass.
"you sure you're ready for this. I don't one of those soft niggas. I do my shit rough." He said, picking me up and pinning me to the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and nodded my head before devouring his lips once more.

Melody POV:
This bitch. I can't believe Langston just started dating this slut. She must don't think I remember her ass from the parking lot. What makes it worse is that he really believe a that she can replace Arri in our lives. News flash bitch. Don't nobody like her.
Diedra and Langston are sitting at the lunch table with us and they are basically swimming in each other's mouths. "can they not see that don't nobody want to see that shit?" I whispered in Frank's ear. He and I have become very closes these past few months. So close that we've been on a few dates these past months.
"babe you know how they are. Just ignore them." He said. I'm sorry but he is straight up disrespecting my friend, and even though they don't go I out anymore, this is just down right grimmey.
"Hey Julian, have you talked to Arrielle lately?" I asked him. He's been kinda ghost since arri left. He and Lang dnt talk anymore, and him and khori are not existent.
"Yea. I went to go see her last night. She feels like we've dropped her for you know who because we all don't hang out anymore." He explained. Bringing up Arri really got Langston attention because he was all up in the conversation now.
"good" Langston spoke "her cheating ass need to be dropped."
"trueeee" Diedra ratchet ass responded.
"oh hell naw. I'm not gonna sit here and let you bash my girl" lexi yelled. "She didn't cheat on you. She did nothing but care for to trifling ass when you was out caking with this ho. If to ass would've paid attention to her, you would've known that while you were out fuckin her she really needed someone to talk to beside us."
"bitch Wat are you talking about?" Diedra asked.
"none of yo business ho. And I dare you to call me bitch again" Lexi threatened. With that, everyone at.the table remained silent. The final lunch bell rang and we all left for class.,I have a feelin that this isn't over. Not for a long shot.