school 4

Justin POV:

I was at home gettin' ready fo my date with Essence. I had to admit I was kinda nervous. I was tryna find my car keys. "Where the fuck are my keys man" I said to myself as I flipped my cover and destroyed my desk. I finally found them. They were in my jacket pocket. " Man, I'm losin' it"

I walked down stairs and was about to leave when my dad caught up with me.

"Look man, I wanna talk to you" he said. He led me into the livin' room. " Now I know you at that age where you think you all grown and shit. Legally you are but you still livin under my roof which means you still a minor"

"Dad, where is this goin'. I gotta go...."

"Take this. I don't want no girl usin' you" He handed me two Magnum condoms.

"She ain't even like that dad" I tried to give them back to him but he protested.

"You neva know son" and with that I dapped him up and left to go pick up Essie.

Arri POV:

We were at Essie's house helping her get ready for her date with Justin. She was losin' her mind.

"Do you think I'm overdressed. Maybe I should change.........." she rambled as she paced her room. Me, Lexi, and Khori just stared at her.

"Girl if you take off that outfit, Imma beat yo ass. I worked hard on that" I said. She was trippin'.

"Essie, you fine. He's gonna love it. You just worryin' fo nothin' " Lexi said. She was textin' DayDay on her phone.

"He ain't gon be worryin' bout yo outfit anyway" Khori added.

"Yall sure he gon like it....I'm nervous. I really like this guy. I think he might be the real deal" Essie told us. I could tell she really liked him. I remember when I used to feel like that.

Then, we hear the doorbell rang.

Essence POV:

The doorbell rings. OMG, it's Justin. I can't believe its time already. I was just standing there in my room.

"Girl if you don't unhinge yo ass" Khori warned. She started pushing me down the stairs towards the door.

"Dang" I slowly walked to it. When I looked back I saw the three of them peekin' round the corner. I open the door and Justin looked as nervous as I was. He was lookin' at the ground. "Hey Justin"

"Hey............" he stopped and just looked at me.

"OMG! I look hideous don't I"

"No, no you look....amazin' 'ma. I mean... DAMN!" I started laughin.

" You look good too" I said shyly. I ain't never been this nervous. I mean, I'm Essence MOFO Lee. I don't get nervous. Especially not over some guy. But Justin was different.

"Hey Justin. We doin fine thanks for askin" I heard Arri yell. " Since yall wanna act like we ain't here and shit"

"Girl boo" I said.

"Hey ladies" Justin said to them.

"Uhm wateva." they walked back upstairs.

"Just ignore them" I told Justin as I closed the door. We started walkin' to his car. He opened the door for me like a true gentlemen. "Thanks"

"Welcome" he went to his side and got in.

We were just drivin' and talkin.

"So where we goin anyway?" I asked. He kept lookin' at the road. A smiled pulled on his face.

"You'll see" We started pullin' in to the beach parkin' lot. He stopped. "We're here. Put this on." he handed me a blind fold. I got out the car and put it on.

"Why do I need this? Am I bout to get murdered?" I heard him laughin'.

"Nah. I just got to walk you to the surprise." I felt him put his hand on my waist and started guiding me somewhere.

Justin POV:

I started guidin' her down the beach board walk. I can't wait. I never felt this cool with a girl before. It's like I've known her for years.

We finally got to our destination and I take the blindfold off her.

"Oh My Skittles. It's beautiful" Essence said. I had arranged for us to have a dinner on the beach. It was the perfect time and weather. I pulled her chair out and she sat down. I went to the other side and sat down. "Justin, you really didn't have to do this"

"I know. I wanted to tho. Essie you're special to me " she was cheesin' now.

"Aww. You're special to me too Justin."

The waiter came up and asked for our orders. While we waited. We just talked. She was real interestin'. She told me about how her father was a pilot, and how they used to fly around every weekend before he died of cancer. And she told me about her older brothers who were both in the army.

"I really don't have any male active in my life right now. I mean, I do have my bros but they 50, 000 miles away. It's just me and my mom now." she started tearin' up.

"It's okay Essie. Don't cry." I went over and gave her a hug. "You have me now"

"I know. Thanks" she started to calm down. That's when the waiter came back with our food. We continued to talk while we ate. When we were done we walked barefooted on the beach while the sun set.

"Essence.........I really like you" I said taken her hand in mine.

"I like you too Justin" she said lookin' in my eyes. I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Be my girl" her eyes got wide, and so did her smile.

"I would love to ne yo girl Justin!" she said as she jumped on me. We fell on the sand.

"HAHAHA, okay someone's happy" I laughed.

"Hell Yea!" she said before kissin' me again. This time we were makin' out. This was the best day ever. Essence is finally all MINE.