Old Feelings Resurface

WHAT'S GOIN' ON!

Narrator's POV:

It's the day of the surprise Birthday party for DayDay and Langston. Arri and Julian decided to throw the party despite what was going on. No one doesn't know about Langston and Arri's past relationship still, except for Jordan. DayDay and Langston think the crew's just taking them out for dinner, but they're taking them to a warehouse where the party is being held. Before they broke up, Arri had already gotten Langston a huge surprise for his birthday. But since they broke up she has been a little hesitant to give it to him. However, she decided to just give it to him and be done with it.

Julian has been ho-ing around with a lot of girls since he broke up with Monique. Nobody even knows what happened to her. One of the other dancers on the tour told Langston that Heather wasn't really pregnant. She just did all thatbecause she was hurt that Langston dumped her ass. He was relieved. Heather actually had did this to other celebrities she danced for in the past. One day, Langston tried to tell Arri about the baby situation, but she wasn't talking to him anymore. She was always busy doing stuff with Jordan.

DayDay and Lexi are now an official couple. Nobody really cares because everyone knew they were sneaking around before. They are very happy together.Jordan has grown some major feeling for Arri since that night of the dinner. It doesn't help that they collaborate on songs all the time.

So Here It Goes............................

Khori POV:

We all pull up to abandoned warehouse. From the outside it looks horrible. I can see the boys looking confused.

"What we doin' here?" Langston asked.

"They gon kill us, my niggah, and leave us in that buildin'. I seen it on Criminal Minds last night. Yall aint foolin nobody." DayDay said. We all looked at him like he lost his mind. Lexi just shook her head.

"That's YO man" Arri said from the back of the Hummer. I looked back and saw her and Jordan sittin' real close to each other. They were both smiling hard. I think they unlike each other. I look over to Langston, who is sittin beside Lexi and DayDay. He looked hella pissed off. I wonder what 's his problem. I didn't want to ask so i just turned back around. I was sitting in the front seat with Julian. He was driving tonight.

"Just get out the car," Julian said to Langston and DayDay. We all filed out the car and walked up to the Building doors. It was really quiet. Lexi, arri, Julian, Justin and I all walked in ahead of DayDay and Langston. When they got in the lights were still off. We shut the door behind them.

"Man we gon die tonight!" DayDay screamed. At that moment, Arri turned on the lights, and everyone popped up out off the hiding spots.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone was excited to be their. We had the hottest DJ, DJ Drama. The room looked light this bomb ass nightclub. Arri and Julian did a good job. There was over 3000 people there. Even celebrities showed up. I saw Justin Combs, Kid Ink, Chris Brown, Lil Twist, Tyga, Nicki Minaj, Diggy, Wiz Khalifa, and a lot of other people.

"Let's wish the boys a happy birthday yall" DJ Drama announced over the speakers. Then he dropped "No Ratchets" by The Rangers. I went to look for Julian but he was gone. I saw everyone else talking to different people at the party. I just walked over to the alcohol- free bar and watched as everyone else had fun.

DayDay POV:

I was on the dance floor with Lexi. I loved not having to hide our relationship anymore..

"Thanks for the party. I love it" I kissed her neck.

"Don't thank me. Thank Arri and Julian. I didn't no about it until earlier today. They planned the whole thing." she started twerkin on me to my verse of "No Ratchets" . I just held on to her hips. When the song went off, we went over to one of the couches that were lining the west wall, and talked.