School pt2

Rashad POV:

I come in Mrs. Thomas's Psychology class, and notice that there's a seating chart on the board. I look around the room and notice about 5 rows of lab stations with stools at them. Some of the other people are already in they seats talkin' to friends. I look at the board and found my name. I sit in the back next to somebody named Arrielle Washington. I look at the station and see a girl looking in her bag on the floor. I can't see her face because of her hair.

I walk to my seat and sit down. I want to say hey to the girl, but I don't know. I just started playin' Temple Run. Every once in a while, I would look up and see the students walk in. There was this one chick who walked in holding hands with this dark skinned dude. I looked where they sat and then looked at the seating chart. They're names were Alexia and Dayshawn. After them a dude named Jordan came in. He waved to my partner. They must be friends or somethin'. Langston Higgins, Asya Reese, Khorianne Jackson, and Julian Goins walked in, TOO.

" Okay, class. I'm Mrs. Thomas. Imma be your Psychology teacher this year. Right now I want to get to know you, and I want you to get to know your classmates." The teacher began introducing herself.

" Hey," I heard a voice say. It was the girl beside me. " do you have a pencil I could borrow?" I can't believe how pretty this girl was.

" Uhmm........... yea." I dug in my pocket and gave her my only pencil.

" Thanks. I'm Arrielle by the way, but everyone calls me Arri." she holds her hand out and I shake it.

"Watssup, I'm Rashad. You can call me Shad or Brandon."

"Why Brandon?" she asked as she was drawing something on sketch paper. I watched as she carefully drew different lines.

" It's my middle name........you got a man ma?" she quickly stopped drawing and looked at me. " I'm sorry if that's too personal." I stammered. She started giggling.

" No, its not. And no, I'm currently single." she brushed some hair out of her face.

" I wouldn't think that a pretty girl like you would be single" I said She was still drawing but I saw her cheeks turn red.

" Thanks...."

"Miss Washington," Mrs. Thomas said. Everyone looked back at us. Arrielle quickly looked up. " Since you seem to like to talk, why don't you share something about yourself to the class."

Arri POV:

" Since you seem to like to talk, why don't you share something about yourself to the class." I looked at Rashad and he gave me an apologetic look. I smiled at him before gettin' up to talk.

" Okay....well my name is Arrielle Giana Washington. I'm 17 and a half years old. I like to sing and draw. My favorite color is teal. I live with my bestie Julian. He's over there" I point to Julian. He waves to everyone. " My friends are Khorianne, Alexia, Jordan, Dayshawn, and Langston." I point to each one of them. " And my boyfriend is........Rashad" I look at Rashad and give him a little wink and smile. He gave me a smile back.

Jordan POV:

BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!! What the Hell!!!!!!!!!

Langston POV:

Da Fuck she talkin bout?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rashad POV:

What is she talkin' about? She sat down in her chair and Mrs. Thomas went on to a new student. " Why did you say that I was yo man?"