Moments of Weakness Manifest

No One's POV :

Langston picked Arri up by her waist and pinned her against the wall, while standing in between her legs. The sudden action cause Arri to drop the bright light onto the floor.

"Langston what in the hell are you doing?!?! " Arri asked a little frightened. 

Without giving her an answer, he crashed his lips into her's. For a moment she just sat there confused. Langston supposedly hated her. Why is he kissing her? She thought. Those thoughts quickly faded as she soon began to kiss back. His hands made their way to her ass as hers traveled up to his head. They made out in utter bliss as it rained and poured.

Langston POV :

I told myself not to let my hormones get the best of me, but when she bent over in them yoga pants, all bets were off. My lips removed themselves from her luscious lips and found themselves traveling to her cheek, her jawline, and finally resting on her neck.

"Ugh..w-wait " she moaned as she tried to push me away from her. Payback's a bitch. I slightly nibbled on the flesh above her collarbone. Her grip on my head tightened as I continued to create a huge hickey on her neck.

"You still think you so bad now " I whispered to her as I pulled her hair back and kissed up under her jaw. No answer. I yanked her hair, and she let out a sexy ass moan. 

"No" she lowly breathed out. "I'm sorry. Just put me down " she pleaded. Damn, this shit was really turning me on.

"But you were just actin all bad a few seconds ago. What happened to that Arri, huh? Where she at now? " I teased as I propped her up and started massaging her breasts. Her eyes closed and her head fell against the wall. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. My hands moved back to her ass as she shook her head no. Game time. I carried her the rest of the way to Mad 's room. This gonna be a night to remember.

Arrielle POV :

OMG! I've never seen this side of him before. Honestly, I like it. He dropped me on Maddie's bed and took off his shirt exposing his sexy tattoos. He moved to get on top of me but I stopped him. I don't give a damn if we hate each other. I'm horny and I need it now.

He looked confused when I stopped him. I gave him a sexy smirk. I removed my pants,leaving me in just my black VS thong. I watched as he stared at it. He reached out to touch it, but I grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on my sports bra. He looked confused. "Take it off, " I said as I raised my arms and closed my eyes. I felt the fabric of the bra glide over my boobs, but it stopped abruptly. I opened my eyes, but only saw dass. The sports pra was covering my face. I also couldn't move my arms. "Laney, what's going on? " I asked before I was pushed backward. I fell against Madison's sheets, and felt a presence above me. 

"Denying me only makes things worse for you, so don't do it " I heard Langston whisper in my ear. His breath on my skin sent shudders throughout my body. What is this boy doing to me?

Langston POV :

I trailed kisses down her chest to her belly button. She arched her body foward as I licked back up towards her breasts.

"Ohh...ohhhhh " she moaned as I took the left into my mouth while massaging the right. I could feel her try to move her arms but they were constrained in her tight ass sports bra. I switched breasts, and she was moaning like crazy. I sucked, licked, and feasted on the right just I had on the left. I left the breast area and finally removed the bra from her body. "Wow...that was amazing... You were amazing....when you did that thing.....wow " was all she could say as she leaned back on the bed. I smirked knowing that we weren't done yet.

"Remember what I said? " I asked as I kissed down her stomach.

"What? " she questioned, biting her bottom lip in an attempt to surpress a moan. I began to lick along the waistband of her thong.

"Denying me is bad. Don't do it baby. I don't want to have to punish you." I breathed over her soaking wet punani . She looked at me skeptical. She never liked the idea of getting head. I don't know why though. She never even tried it, but she gon learn to love it today.

"Langston I can't let you do that. You know how I feel about it. I'm sorry." she said. I was gonna make her want this..

"Are you denying me baby? " I said as I teased her inner thighs with kisses.

"N-no.....ohhh....ahhh" she moaned as I moved closer and closer to her womanhood.

"That's what I thought " I smirked. I reached up and latched my fingers in the straps of her underwear, and slowly pulled them down over her pretty little feet.

"Laney ........."

"Shh. Shh. Just relax." I soothed her. "Find a happy place or some shit like that". She started laughing uncontrollably. It was ruining the mood. I got up and looked at her.

"Haha...I'm sorry, but 'find a happy place or some shit' really a mood setter." She began laughing again. I took that opportunity to dive in."LANGST-OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed in plasure at my surprise attack. I continued to pleasure her rosebud and pump into her with my fingers. I pumped at a faster pace as she writhed in pleasure. I kissed her rosebud and watched as she was about to reach her breaking point.

"Don't deny me Arrielle. " I said egging her on. She was almost there when I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I pulled out quickly.

"Why did you...."

"Shhh. Someone's coming." I ran and got her clothes and tossed them to her. "Hide."

She ran and hid in the bathroom. As soon as I put my shirt back on, a soaked Madison walked through the door.

"Aye man why you in my room? " he asked as he put his keys on the desk.

"Uhm, I uhm... wanted a condom." I quickly said.

"Why? Is Deidra here?"

"Nah. I ran out. Never know when I might need it."

"Right, " He walked towards the bathroom.

"WAIT! What you doing?? " I asked . He slightly opened the door to the bathroom.

"I'm getting the condom. Chill out." He went in the bathroom and came out with the rubber. "Now get out."

I left and wondered where Arri was. I wanted to finish what we started. :) Hopefully she finds her way back up stairs.

Arri POV :

The fuck was I thinking jumping out this damn window. I must be dumb as fuck. Now I can't even get back in the house. Dammit Langston.