School pt 1

Langston POV:

Girl I know how much you really want somebody

Want somebody that don't really need you

Girl I know how much you really want somebody

Want somebody that aint tryna

I roll over and turn my alarm off. I look at the time 6:30. I hate gettin up this early. I look to my left and see Asya layin in the bed. Since my parents and Julian's parents were out of town on vacation, I told her she could stay here for a few nights. I shake her gently. " Asya, baby wake up. We gotta get ready." She just groaned and pulled the covers over her face.

"Uhhhh, I don't wanna get up. Can't we just skip today and hang here" She grabbed my arm as I got up off the bed.

"Asya, it's the first day of school. We can't just skip" I walked in the bathroom and took a shower.

5 mins later

"After I get out the shower, I wrap a towel around myself and go into the bedroom to find some clothes. When I get out the bathroom, I see Asya sittin on my side lookin pissed as hell.

"What?"

"WHAT IS THIS!" She points to my cell phone in her hand. I look at it and it's a text from Arri from two days ago. It said: Thx 4 last night - *ArriQu33n*.

"It's nothin and why were you lookin through my phone" I turned away from her and walked into my closet. She followed me.

"Don't try to change the subject. Why is that bitch thankin' you Langston!?!" I just kept lookin at my shirts tryna ignore her. I walked out the closet.

"Asya, chill out with that shit!" I pulled on my pants " Arri aint no bitch. I just gave her a ride the other night when her tire went flat."

"The bitch aint got AAA" she said. I'm gettin tired of her callin Arri out her name.

"Stop callin her that. The only one that's bein like a bitch is you right now. Asya I swear you just like startin shit for no reason" I grabbed my snapback and started walkin towards the front door.

"Where you goin?" Asya yelled behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned to face her.

"I'm bout to walk to J house. He takin me to school today."

"What about me?"

"What about you? I would ask you to come, but you don't like Arri, she don't like you, and I don't want no drama. Why you even worried? You got yo own damn car, and you aint even dressed yet!" I looked at my watch and walked out the door. I know I said that a little harsh, but she was workin my nerves. I put my headphones on and listened to some music while I walked towards Julian's house.

Julian POV:

Khori and I are havin a lil make-out session on the couch before we get to school. It's gettin a little intense. Khori gives the best kisses. I lay her down on the couch, deepenin the kiss. I start kissin' on her neck and movin down to her chest, when all of a sudden my phone starts ringin'.

Make It Nasty

Make It Nasty

Drop Drop it on a

"Julian your phone" Khori says in between breaths.

"Just ignore it baby" I continue kissin' on her neck. I move my hands under her shirt. My phone is still ringin'. Who is callin me!!!

"It might be important" she pushes me off her. What the hell. "Just answer the phone. I'm not goin anywhere" She handed me the phone.